Are you duelling with the best of the best? Here's Champion's Race!

Options

Comments

• UchihaSasuke
    UchihaSasuke Posts: 30 Level 2
    edited June 2019
    Options
    I tried my 1st place in Champions race but only second place in last 2 weeks my play.
    But sadly far is maybe 92th or 98th place maybe because many things haven't played couple days ago.
  • MataiceAlison
    MataiceAlison Posts: 313 Level 4
    Options
    did it again 1st prizes champions race, truly am the best of the best though i didn't really want to compete in the previous week, looks like my other players could pace me out ;)
  • UchihaSasuke
    UchihaSasuke Posts: 30 Level 2
    Options
    There are Final Result is 67th place.
    Sadly, can't reached the Top 3
  • MataiceAlison
    Options
    Deryck said:
    @MataiceAlison ah, yes that checks out with what I've observed. Now that I have so many gold bars in reserve, I'm not too concerned with getting more - it's just a bonus when I do. It's the hands & hammers I'm after. 😋

Cool, 3 times! You're really maximizing your "profit".
    In my case I play the same 3 levels to completely fill my bar: 1168, 906, & 666. I don't even bother collecting drops in other levels. On king.com I also notice I tend to get more boosters at once vs. when I tried doing the sugar drop challenge on my Win10 app. For example, this morning I collected 40 drops on L1168, and the bar shot up from 0 to 101, giving me 7 boosters at once! 😎 ⬇
    in addition to those levels i also ply 1476 for sugar drops!!
  • MataiceAlison
    Options
    There are Final Result is 67th place.
    Sadly, can't reached the Top 3
    @UchihaSasuke
    Don't be sad, maybe you can better this week!
  • Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5
    Options
    in addition to those levels i also ply 1476 for sugar drops!!
    mhm, I find 1476 is good for collecting drops in the Win10 app, but it takes a long time for me to complete the level (darn cascades). Even longer than 666, which has more moves! lol
    So I tend to avoid it.
  • lathrop68
    lathrop68 Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options
    I love the race to finish the leg of Candy Crush. Except, when I do not win gold bars. lol    Without options to get the sticky hand I have barely lost levels when I could have won if I had a sticky hand.
  • GrammaRie
    GrammaRie Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I HATE the Champions Race! I want to compete with my Facebook friends and not people I don’t know or weird things!!! I like ending the weekly race in the top 3 but I HATE automatically being put in the Champions Race. It should be a choice! Please fix it!!
  • RumellKhan123
    RumellKhan123 Posts: 201 Level 3
    edited July 2019
    Options
    GrammaRie said:
    I HATE the Champions Race! I want to compete with my Facebook friends and not people I don’t know or weird things!!! I like ending the weekly race in the top 3 but I HATE automatically being put in the Champions Race. It should be a choice! Please fix it!!
    I haven't played Champions Race yet, but from what I have been reading, it isn't quite easy. I have used the Facebook version but some people don't play the game often which is unfortunate. This is very good reason why I don't log in through Facebook.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2
    Options
    Hi @QueenMia!

That's yesterday! 😃

Not only that... 😉

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?