⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Full internet but game doesn’t detect it!

Siddik
Siddik Posts: 21 Level 2
i cant get rewards because of it ..i cant sync it to fb just bcoz game doesn’t detect my internet.. Please fix this fast..first time this problem is occurring..

Best Answers

Answers

• Tut
    Tut Posts: 91 Level 3
    I agree this happens to me also. Not sure why. I usually just have to lose what i want close the game. Close the pages in my phone and reopen. My internet is off and on it seems that once the game has decided no internet it will stick to it. Sometimes i have waited and it has detected it. This is the reason i purposed a constant internet detector in one of my ideas. Your not alone thats for sure with this problem.
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited July 2019
    Siddik said:
    i cant get rewards because of it ..i cant sync it to fb just bcoz game doesn’t detect my internet.. Please fix this fast..first time this problem is occurring..
    Tut said:
    I agree this happens to me also. Not sure why. I usually just have to lose what i want close the game. Close the pages in my phone and reopen. My internet is off and on it seems that once the game has decided no internet it will stick to it. Sometimes i have waited and it has detected it. This is the reason i purposed a constant internet detector in one of my ideas. Your not alone thats for sure with this problem.
    @Siddik @Tut

Hi there! Welcome to the Community!

When this instance happens, it is possible that your Internet Signal is Weak. The fact that this is not happening to all of us shows that the issue is from your end. I created a Thread to help out people having this issue. Unfortunately, no one seems to notice. 

What To Do

Reset both your Router & Modem by unplugging them from the outlet for 60 seconds. You might want  to turn your computer off at the same time. After 60 Seconds, plug-in both your Router & Modem, wait until the lights on each are solid or steady, meaning not blinking. Once they are steady, turn your Computer On. 

If this does not fix your problem, you have to Test your Internet Connections. It is good to know what the Internet Speed that you are paying your Internet Provider monthly so you can compare it when you test your Connection Speed. All you need to do is Click on GOYour Ping Result should be LowAnything under Speed of 20ms is ideal. If it is High, your computer will be slow in responding to other Computer Requests and that affects your game. Your Download Speed should coincide with the Speed that you are paying your Internet Service Provider (ISP) monthly. Sometimes, even though you are paying for 50MGPS, you don't reach that. If it is way below what you are paying for, then it is time to call your ISP. To test your Internet Speed, go to Speedtest by Ookla at this link: https://www.speedtest.net/

Hope all these help you resolve your issue! Please let me know if you have other concerns!

Thanks!

mercerik

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Siddik & @Tut 😎
    I heard this issue from a few more people. So it could be a temporary problem. Check back now. Let me know if the problem is the same. And say what device you are using for the game?😊 

• Siddik
    @Sukanta_Biswas i am using iphone SE. latest version of candy crush and latest ios too.i hope it will be fixed soon.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    @Siddik
    In some cases the app is corrupted. In that case, there is no way to fix it without uninstalling.😂 Pray to God, so that it does not happen 😜
  • Siddik
    @Sukanta_Biswas i will lose every boosters if I uninstall it so i will better wait for the update. 
  • Siddik
    Answer ✓
    Ok so reinstalling helped me and i am fine now.. only boosters lost. now everything is fine
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Siddik and @Tut, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?