My lives did not load on new phone

Options
DominiqueADJZ
DominiqueADJZ Posts: 7 Level 2
edited July 2019 in Support
I have loaded candy crush on my new phone. Everything seems to be working and is in order except for my 32 lives which did not load on new phone. Can someone please assist?

Best Answers

• Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello, @DominiqueADJZ! If you synced your game to a Kingdom or Facebook account, then your levels and gold should be there when you log in. Your boosters and lives are saved onto your device, not King's servers. This means that any saved boosters or lives will not be on your new device. I hope I've answered your question! Have a great day!
  • Crimson_Dawn
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Any time! If you need me or any of the other volunteers here, just create another help thread or send us a private message and we'll be happy to help you!

Answers

• Crimson_Dawn
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello, @DominiqueADJZ! If you synced your game to a Kingdom or Facebook account, then your levels and gold should be there when you log in. Your boosters and lives are saved onto your device, not King's servers. This means that any saved boosters or lives will not be on your new device. I hope I've answered your question! Have a great day!
  • DominiqueADJZ
    DominiqueADJZ Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    Thanks so much for your assistance! You have been of great help! A great day to you as well :-)
  • Crimson_Dawn
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Any time! If you need me or any of the other volunteers here, just create another help thread or send us a private message and we'll be happy to help you!
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,780 Sweet Legend
    Options
    HI @DominiqueADJZ, I think I saw a message from you earlier but here is another welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?