Timed Sugar Drops

Comments

• Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    When this thread first opened, I felt sorry for you guys, but my life seemed beautiful! I could play my game without those dreaded timed sugar drops! Today, I collected enough sugar drops to light up the first bar on the meter only to receive 30 minutes of coconut wheels. What? Free switches, lollipop hammers, etc., are things of the past for me now. I'm the latest victim of the timed sugar drops.😔 
  • ernstbln
    ernstbln Posts: 297 Level 3
    yea I got non timed boosters from sugar drops !!!!!
  • Ah_Kwang
    Ah_Kwang Posts: 230 Level 3
    Don't tell candy crush. They will put you on time base sugar drop😂😂😂
  • Meryl
    Meryl Posts: 8 Level 2
    I have another complaint with regards to sugar drops, playing through Facebook I have'nt  had sugar drops for more than a year and now playing through Windows 10 on the Candy Crush app they have changed me to Timed Boosters !!!! King could you get your act together or at least correct the problems.

• Ah_Kwang
    I believe the new batch of candy crush developers are not fully aware of the original aim of the game. They just want to introduce new features without deep consideration of how the gamer think.
  • Brian_Brunyee
    Brian_Brunyee Posts: 4 Newbie
    My game has now changed to timed boosters on sugar drop levels. These are totally useless to serious players who want to collect boosters and use them when they choose. It spoils the whole nature of the game we have loved for years. I will not be playing again until this act of stupidity is reversed. Brian.
  • Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,981 Level 5
    Besides the obvious desire to rip every cent possible out of the players can a Monitor come on this forum and explain the logic behind this highly unpopular change ???
  • Ah_Kwang
    Fully agreed. Wasting time. Play once a week on Wednesday. 
    We are at the top of the table so 30 games per week is sufficient if cannot accumulate booster
  • navillus46
    navillus46 Posts: 15 Level 2
    Just started receiving timed boosters today. Thought this was a sampling for a select group a few weeks ago. Guess not, looks like CCS has not listened to all the complaints and think we like the new look. Once my current boosters are gone, so am I. Bye Bye CCS!!!
  • beccasdad
    beccasdad Posts: 48 Level 2
    This is a new one. This morning my "daily treat calendar" bonus was timed! This is getting worse, not better.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?