📣 📩 Email notifications: customise your experience in the forum! HERE!
🏆🥇 Win Gold Bars and exclusive Community badges HERE! // 🏖️☀️ Tiffi's Beach Games - Week 2: Kite Flying Contest! Share your daily position in the Leaderboard HERE! / / 🗳️ 🏖️ 🏰 Community Poll & Feedback: did you have fun playing Tiffi’s Beach Games - Week I? Let us know HERE! / / 👋 Don't be shy and say Hi! HERE!

Daily Treat Calendar Rewards - now receiving timed boosters

bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 8,931 Superstar
It seems from discussions in other threads that some people now appear to be in a test group that are getting timed boosters for their daily treat rewards. I have started this thread so people can voice their opinion of this latest potential change to the game.  This community encourages open discussions from the players and this is an excellent avenue to provide feedback to the game developers.

Signature - Superstar new 2020 PEt FINALpng
"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area 💕💕
If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community
💗You can find the various contests for the different games here

Prev1

Comments

• melissa-26melissa-26 Posts: 10 Level 2
    I am also now receiving timed boosters for the daily treat.  I am now playing for the candy pet since that appears to be the only non-paid way of receiving a hammer/switch.  Other than that, even my Dynamic Duo partner is now no longer playing (and before these changes, my partner always kept up with those challenges).
  • bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 8,931 Superstar
    @melissa-26 - I'm sorry to hear you are now receiving timed boosters for the daily calendar.  Have you tried switching your buddy?  Also - do you get  the daily candy quests? You can play every 12 hours and if you complete it you get a free stripe/wrap, CB and hammer.

Signature - Superstar new 2020 PEt FINALpng
    "Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area 💕💕
    If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community
    💗You can find the various contests for the different games here

• JGalbraithJGalbraith Posts: 6 New Bee
    I dislike the timed boosters so much. They’re useless when you’re waiting for new levels to be released and takes away the option of collecting and storing boosters to help with future levels. It’s made the game experience worse in my opinion 
  • vmgvmg Posts: 4 New Bee
    Today I got timed booster in the treat calendar. I have completed 4985 levels. The reason we play this game twice in a day is to collect boosters to help us in our game what are we supposed to do with the timed boosters. I don’t think having the timed boosters will help candy crush collect money because then we rather quit. 
  • geneisangeneisan Posts: 10 Level 2
    I am also now receiving timed boosters and I absolutely hate it. I used to play twice a day (8 hours apart) to collect the sugar track boosters. I will not be playing much at all until they change it back

• Ginger_PaulGinger_Paul Posts: 19 Level 2
    edited July 2019
    I too am now getting the timed booster as my daily reward. It’s pointless with only 5 lives. This is just so disappointing. I don’t want to threaten to quit playing because I love this game but levels are impossible to beat without a booster. I actually play twice a day for the sugar track reward but that’s pointless now as well. I even buy boosters when I have too. Come on developers don’t do this . Also I’m curious has anyone heard from the developers??? Is this something that might change or is it permanent??
  • Peter_TornarosPeter_Tornaros Posts: 550 Level 4
    I also asked for comment from the developers @Ginger_Paul , reply ZERO !!
    I am stuck with timed boosters on the sugar track, so being on Level 5045 and waiting for new levels tonight, the sugar track is absolutely useless to me. Looks like I am now a once a week gamer, until I tire completely of it or find a new challenge on the net. I have also tired of all other King games as they became money grabs.
    Now timed boosters on the daily treat rewards, what use is this to players waiting all week for new levels ?????? Another "innovation" from a "money driven" games studio. Memories are flooding back of the horrific timed levels saga.
    Has the same designer be let loose on boosters ??? If so God help us !!
    Again Developers your comments please ????????
  • DovereileenDovereileen Posts: 2 New Bee
    I am also receiving timed boosters but what I need is to build up my rewards for Wednesday’s new levels as no more on my iPad. There doesn’t seem to be any point in playing twice a day any more. The adverts that pop up give rewards but not often the hammers which I need. 
    Hope it gets changed back.
  • Ginger_PaulGinger_Paul Posts: 19 Level 2
    @Peter_Tornaros well this is disappointing 😢. Don’t see much point in playing anymore 
  • cold_mamacold_mama Posts: 1 New Bee
    I agree.   When you have done all the levels and have to wait for new level releases on Wednesday’s , the only reason to do the sugar drops every eight hours is to accumulate boosters so they can be used on new levels.  I HATE the timed rewards.   They are absolutely meaningless!!!!   
  • Judi_FoxJudi_Fox Posts: 1 New Bee
     I play through to 180 sugar drops every chance it's available, and since Sunday night, I haven't earned a single booster I can use on new levels. It's Tuesday night now. Just timed boosters. That might be useful on Wednesday, but not when I'm trying to earn. And the number of sugar drops that appear gets smaller and it takes longer to get to 180. I hope this stos soon.
  • gumby542gumby542 Posts: 19 New Bee
    I hate the timed boosters! Only helps me on Wednesday, just like others here. I played every day for my 180, and even twice on some weekend days to build my boosters, preferably hammers/Switches as those are ones I use most.

hope this ends soon. I’ve stopped playing daily drops.  No reason at all for me to play
  • shellsekrshellsekr Posts: 4 New Bee
    Timed Boosters are not a reward.  They are a waste of a reward.  Usually timed out before I get to use new lives.  Please discontinue.  Thank you
  • kickkick Posts: 7 New Bee
    As all the community, I fully agree. Timed Booster are useless.... It has to be remove as soon as possible ! 
  • stanley84cstanley84c Posts: 2 New Bee
    edited July 2019
    I have just complained about all the timed boosters on build a bot ,sugar drops and  Garden Party rewards.!! Now I can't believe they've added them to daily treats and also to Treasure Chest rewards!!This makes playing the game pointless!! I'm on level 5050 but if this continues  I will find a better way to spend my time! Perhaps their next step will be timed boosters on competition rewards!!