💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Fish power up

Options
This is my first time playing this candy crush and not the Friends version.
The first thing i noticed was that there aren't fish that you can make in a level
(Matching the same candy in a 2x2 area)
I was just wondering if this will ever be added and why it isn't in the game already.
2 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,016 Candy Moderator
    Options
    @Sparkeltin - this is the only Candy Crush game where you don't make fish boosters.  However you can earn fish boosters or win them thru the daily wheel or daily treat calendar or by collecting sugar drops.  Then you can choose to use a fish booster when you play a level.  Its a bit more random than making them - because when you make a fish in Friends (or Soda etc.) you know where your fish are.  However when you match a fish (you need two candies the same color as the fish) it will activate the fish and three fish will appear and the blockers they like most is to eat jelly.  You will also find some of the levels have fishing bobbers and every time you hit a bobber it releases a fish.
  • Sparkeltin
    Sparkeltin Posts: 74 Level 3
    Options
    @bearwithme, i see.
    Interesting and thanks!
    Like I said: first time playing the "normal" candy crush.
  • KitKathySuzyQ
    KitKathySuzyQ Posts: 303 Level 4
    Options
    You can also use the fish boosters by combining with other boosters for more powerful effects. Its always fun to watch where the fish go. Combining with a striped candy gives you three striped fish that each clear a row. Combing with a color bomb actually gives you six fish. Most always they clear things you can't get to.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?