⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

King.com issue: Why can't I send or receive lives/help on Candy Crush Saga?

Options

Answers

• superhaze
    superhaze Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I agree totally with Coruja, about time this was fixed surely!!!
  • Betty_Kelly
    Betty_Kelly Posts: 65 Level 2
    Options
    Deryck said:
    Betty_Kelly   After opening my email today and seeing 31 notification messages, I got fed up too and figured out how to disable them. At the top where your profile pic is, click the gear symbol at the end, select Edit Profile, find Notification Preferences in the menu that opens, and uncheck the second to last box "Notify me when people comment on discussions I've participated in." I don't know what "Popup" is, but I unchecked both that and "Email" just for the hell of it.
      Thanks a bunch, Deryck!  I'll check that out and see if I can't eliminate this aggravation also!
  • moosey_moosey
    moosey_moosey Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I completed level 755 a week ago but cannot move to the next episode. Asking 'friends' usually works, but not this time even after several tries. I have waited more than the required 72 hours but get nothing. Any advice please?
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @moosey_moosey :waving:

You're having this issue at king.com? This is something our game studio is working on but to which we do not have date for a fix yet. You'll be best to keep an eye on this thread for future updates. 

The issue is only with king.com platform however, and if you are able to play on another one, we recommend using that as a workaround for now. Other supported platforms are Facebook, Windows 10, Android, Apple and Kindle. You can find links to these platforms here under "Play Now". 

• Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @pierrot, @Coruja @superhaze :waving:

You're having this issue at king.com? This is something our game studio is working on but to which we do not have date for a fix yet. You'll be best to keep an eye on this thread for future updates. 

The issue is only with king.com platform however, and if you are able to play on another one, we recommend using that as a workaround for now. Other supported platforms are Facebook, Windows 10, Android, Apple and Kindle. You can find links to these platforms here under "Play Now". 

• lobo123
    lobo123 Posts: 21 Level 2
    Options
    Hi @pierrot, @Coruja @superhaze :waving:

You're having this issue at king.com? This is something our game studio is working on but to which we do not have date for a fix yet. You'll be best to keep an eye on this thread for future updates. 

Some of us have spent years playing this on King.com, not all people are fans of social media, nor Windows 10 and it's spyware. I can't comprehend why it's taking so long to fix, the problem is clear, the techs should know where to look and spot where the cause is, if this occured on my forum and wasn't fixed instantly I would be getting a rocket from the members.
  • mel21
    mel21 Posts: 158 Level 3
    Options
      This issue was first raised on the 29th May and its now the 15th July and this issue still not resolved.  Just wondering has King .com got any techs working for them as it is about 6 weeks now since this issue was first raised.  These days it should not take this long to get anything resolved.   This issue has gone totally out of hand.  No wonder the King community has had so many players raising this.
  • Deejay100six
    Deejay100six Posts: 31 Level 2
    Options
    Another two weeks passed..............unbelievable!!!!!!
  • mel21
    mel21 Posts: 158 Level 3
    edited July 2019
    Options
    I have come to the conclusion now that King has no intention of resolving this issue or they dont employ any programmers as it has been 2 months since this issue was first raised and we are still none the wiser
  • grammypam88
    grammypam88 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I read someplace that King is not planning on fixing this problem.  They want to force us to go to facebook.  Since I don't own a smart phone or have a facebook account (and don't want one)  I guess I will never play Candy Crush again!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?