King.com issue: Why can't I send or receive lives/help on Candy Crush Saga?

angiehereangiehere Posts: 25 ✭✭
edited August 21 in Support
As of today, May 29, 2019, I cannot send lives or receive lives or receive help unlocking the next episode.  I play through King on a Windows 10 PC using Chrome as my browser.  I noticed yesterday that the login process changed a little bit when it gets to the part that says No Flash Player Detected; that screen is different than it was just a day or two ago.  As per usual, I click the Flash icon to get the Allow dialogue box, then click Allow and the game loads.  Then I get the Send Lives screen, click to send, but nothing happens and the screen remains until I click the X to close it.  I'm waiting to unlock the next episode, as I finished the previous one yesterday and normally, when I open my game the next morning, I have help from three friends to unlock and proceed and have lives from friends; today I have nothing.  
When clicking to ask for lives/help, I used to get a box with all friends listed and the option to Select All, then send.  Now when I click Ask Friends, I no longer get that screen, which probably explains how I have no extra lives or unlock help today.  
I've already stopped playing a couple of games because evidently, if you're not playing through Facebook, you get no daily rewards and no quests through which you can win boosters and such.  I'm NOT going to get a Facebook account because I'm not 12 and not dumb as a bag of antlers.  If the games on King can't include the same advantages for non-Facebook players, I'm pretty sure I can find another way to spend money.  If this recent update has permanently ruined even this game for me, as previous updates have ruined other games, then I guess I'm not able to play on King anymore.  More time for Netflix, I suppose.  
If there is a fix for the damage done by the most recent update, that would be wonderful.  I always clear my cache at the end of each session, so that's not the problem.  I play on a custom built, monster gaming desktop, so memory and/or speed is not an issue, either.  This problem originates with the game, not my machine.  
I can't be the only one having this issue, so any help would be most welcome.
Thanks,
Angie 

Best Answers

• Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 9,378 Superstar
    Accepted Answer
    Hello @susanbeverleylucas 😎
    I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King community forum 🙏🏻

Thanks for detail that you have playing this game through the browser on the Kingdom platform. In fact it is an old platform and there is no new features updated in the game. And King is not working on that platform. In the old game, the ticket was prevalent for unlocking episodes. But in the present, these options are not active in game. But it still available on old kingdom platform. Not only you, there all kingdom platform user facing this problem.😢
    Anyway, we heard there was some problem that you described.And we already reported it. But we have no information about when this problem can be solved.
    During this time you can sync the game with Facebook and play on a more advanced platform. Your Booster and Levels will remain the same.✔
    Anyway, the problem will surely be solved, but you have to be patient.😊 
    Accepted Answer

Tell us your feedback about Rainbow Twists Blocker, here.
    Join The Friends Saga's 2000 Club & Earn The Badge, here.

Prev13456728

Answers

Hello @angiehere

I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King community forum 🙏🏻

The Game Studios are constantly working on improving our games by introducing new features, gameplay or concepts.
    That's why we all encountered some problems. If you are having this problem on your browser, then you can use another way, since your device is Windows 10 operating system.
    You can use Windows Candy Crush App. Install from here https://www.microsoft.com/store/productId/9NBLGGH18846
    I hope this will be the best way. 

• moustachemoustache Posts: 23 ✭✭
    Ook bij mij doet dit euvel zich voor precies hoe Angie het beschrijft . Vindt dit uiterst frustrerend om met deze handicap verder aan de slag te gaan daar men heel wat beknot wordt in de optie om maximaal te scoren . Kijk met belangstelling naar een oplossing uit om terug er volop tegenaan te kunnen gaan 
    Mvg
    edited May 30
    @angiehere
    Booster is always synced in Windows 10 app. So your saved booster will remain intact. but you will be lost live's  B)

Angie , Sukanta Biwas , jmorgison,
    Ook ik behoor tot de seniorenklasse en is dit spel een dagelijkse invulling . Ben benieuwd hoe men ons terug op het goede spoor zet om  onbezorgd verder te kunnen gaan .
    Mvg
  • angiehereangiehere Posts: 25 ✭✭
    @angiehere
    Booster is always synced in Windows 10 app. So your saved booster will remain intact. but you will be lost live's  B)
    Okay, so if I am understanding you correctly, I will still have my boosters but no extra lives; that's fine.  Will I start over at level 1 or will I continue from my current level?  
    Thanks!!
    Angiehere
    ik kan mijn vraag voor levens aan mijn vrienden verzenden maar dit blijft onbeantwoord en blijf ik zo op mijn honger zitten .
    Heb alles al geprobeerd maar tevergeefs !

Mvg
  • pierrotpierrot Posts: 0
    Hello,
    Since few days I cannot send nor receive lives on CC (I play on king.com on a Windows10 PC) : When I click on "ask for lives", CC cannot find any friends (the progress bar made of the 4 small white squares keeps on advancing forever). 
    It used to work so far. The only change I remember is that I have supressed the history and cookies of Chrome, but this shouldn't be connected. I have also tried on Firefox...   An idea please ? 
    Blijf op mijn honger zitten , mis hier een helpende hand die me de juiste weg wijst.

Mvg
  • Deejay100sixDeejay100six Posts: 20 ✭✭
    I'm having the same problem. Tried to report via the contact us link but all I got was an email mostly assuming I am a facebook user after I already said I'm not!
  • Evan_LeiEvan_Lei Posts: 81 ✭✭
    Why can't we run candy Crush in Flash version 10?
  • CorujaCoruja Posts: 2
    I also have the same problem. I've already contacted King, but I only get auto-responses and the link to this forum.
    Would not it be better for them to solve the problem than to keep sending an automatic reply?
    I'm about to give up on the game.
    (Google translator)
  • KhaosKhaos Posts: 527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

• KhaosKhaos Posts: 527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••