Club for beginners!

Options
sophfia
sophfia Posts: 77 Level 3
edited July 2019 in Discussions
I am a beginner at this game. I was thinking that there are videos and tips for high levels, but not for levels below 100. But they can be hard too!I want to start a club for players let's say under level 200.(If you on a high level and want an exception, let me know.) However, we will want one experienced player to be president of the club an d help us. I know this King community is already an amazing club but I thought this would be fun. Let me know if you guys are interested!😁

Comments

• sophfia
    Options
    @Elsa
    @Crimson_Dawn
    @Jelly Jenny
    @Queenbee
    Do any of you want to be president? Thanks!
  • Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    Options
    Hi, @sophfia! It's actually not a bad idea! There are some tough levels down there! I would video my levels, but I play on mobile, and don't know how to video my levels. Second of all, it's a very limited audience for everything under 200. But, hey, it's worth a shot! I'm going to give @Elsa and @Jelly Jenny a chance to give their advice before I get into anything too deep! I like the idea though! 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi guys, it sounds like an interesting idea.  The community managers/moderators would have the final say if they think it's doable.  As far as being President, not sure that I have those extra minutes at the moment because I am adding so much information into the games but I am not saying no either.  Let's see what management says about it.
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Options
    Hello @sophfia :waving:

I'm intrigued by the idea! :awesome:

You could tell us all in this thread what would be the things you would like to see in this club? What kind of advice for playing you can think of? :) 

The lower levels are more about learning how different mechanics in the game work, so maybe going into these mechanics instead of showing how to pass an individual level would be the most beneficial. What do you guys think? 
  • _Elsa_
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Also @Jelly Jenny we could add my guide for the beginner videos in there too.  Also a link to the newbies welcome page can be added in that section too.  Now I am getting excited about this so if Jelly Jenny says it's a go, I'll volunteer to take the Presidency as long as we have a back up Vice-President.
  • Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    Options
    I'll be your vice-president, but I can't until Monday. I won't have a lot of spare time this weekend.
  • sophfia
    Options
    Thank you guys!! It's ok if this club is not the most active, and yes we can wait until monday! The only problem is, we will need some more members.
    I will try to "advertise"
    @Jelly Jenny
    You asked what ideas I had in mind. Well, we could share tips and tricks for general things and also for specific levels. We could also just have fun and have a group chat. Would this be okay? If you guys have ideas, let me know.
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Let's gather our thoughts here on how we want this club to be.  Don't worry yet about advertising because I have a welcome to newbies message and I can always a the link area to our club.  Then we would just have to tag active Saga players to join in. 
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi there @sophfia I love this idea. It can be useful for anyone who is starting the game. I will gladly send the new player here once this club is shaped up. Keep going 🤗
  • sophfia
    Options
    Thanks @firebombmarkus and @Elsa! I made another discussion about discouraging people to join. 
    Here are some of my ideas:
    •Activity can be encouraged by president and vice President by giving them the ability to promote active players to "senior member
    •List of members availible
    •Games and contests for members
    •Somewhere to ask questions and share tips
    •Ways for people to easily discover this club
    •Perhaps a way to message new players of the game?
    I don't know if these ideas are workable so tell me what you think.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?