"Play it your way" option

Options
NamTruong2001
NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,230 Level 5
edited July 2019 in Discussions
Someone can explain to me the section at the level menu, under "Select boosters". It is called "Play it your way" and I don't know plenty about it.

Comments

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @NamTruong2001
    Through this messages, I welcome you to the king community. and i am trying to help you😜

I'm very quick return to the post. Wait a while 😊🧬
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    edited July 2019
    Options
    At the beginning of a level you chose the color streak mode. View logo has a battery and 4 steps. These steps must be completed by 4 consecutive moves. And of course, these moves have to make candy movements of the same color. 
    For examples

When the battery is full, clicking on it will get benefits. But no move will be lost for that. See the screenshot below, how it works steps wise.👇

Shuffle mode will be useful for some hard levels. Where very few candy levels are operated. You can decorate candy by clicking on the logo. However, you will lose one movement in each click 🤣😜 See below 👇

It was always in the game. When there was no way to move a candy during a level playing field, then it would have been seen. With a voice from mr toffee  shuffleeee.... Remember 😜😋
    Now got a new look by adding a button. However, 1 move per click will be lost 🤣

Diagonal mode
    It's a little new feature, where you can move candy from around. Using this game mode, each movement will count two moves.

• NamTruong2001
    Options
    Thank for your introduction, @Sukanta_Biswas, especially 2 first things. I will try "Diagonal" mode to see what's next.  <3
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    Thank for your introduction, @Sukanta_Biswas, especially 2 first things. I will try "Diagonal" mode to see what's next.  <3
    hahaa 😊 Color Streak mode is best for me 😜🧬
  • NamTruong2001
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Wait, is "Color Streak" brought from "Coloring Candy"? :)
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    @NamTruong2001 look like same 😜
    See the pictures below, the first 3 moves by Orange Candy, but there is no Orange Candy rows for the 4th move🤣
    If I can get 3 Orange Candy for the 4th Move, then I will be successful. otherwise 😂🤣😥 fail 

• stlrfn72
    stlrfn72 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I used the color streak A LOT and loved it! But it went away today. Can I get it back???
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi guys, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.
  • jyoti_sah
    jyoti_sah Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    THANKS, WHY HIDE FROM MY GAME?
  • KitKathySuzyQ
    KitKathySuzyQ Posts: 303 Level 4
    Options
    I do not have the play it your way option in my game and I have the latest update on iPad, iPhone and my PC, how do you get it? Is it paid only?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?