Sugar Drops in Candy Crush Saga - Information and feedback

Comments

• Graeme_London
    Graeme_London Posts: 96 Level 3
    I have just stared getting timed boosters from sugar drops, l would very much prefer the old way of winning invidual boosters as these have come in more useful for the harder levels, plaese restore old sugar drops system.
  • proudnavymom
    proudnavymom Posts: 26 Level 2
    I have just stared getting timed boosters from sugar drops, l would very much prefer the old way of winning invidual boosters as these have come in more useful for the harder levels, plaese restore old sugar drops system.

• proudnavymom
    proudnavymom Posts: 26 Level 2
    Good luck getting it to not be timed boosters. I’ve had it for awhile and I keep complaining. I stopped playing for that reason
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,790 Candy Moderator
    @proudnavymom (BTW I love your name - I'm retired USN) - it appears that quite a few of us who had the timed boosters now have the regular ones back.  However unfortunately there appears to be a small group of people who still have the timed boosters (besides the new group of players that now have them).  I am not sure why you still have them, but I do know that player feedback is important and it does make a difference.  I hope you get the regular sugar drops back soon and that you start playing again.
  • MsMGS
    MsMGS Posts: 15 Level 2
    I finally started getting regular boosters back on Sunday. Guess they switched test groups. 
  • Kasie
    Kasie Posts: 32 Level 2
    <snip>

Every now and then, our Developers revisit old in-game features in order to improve them further and at times they even consider removing them to make space for others, potentially, even more exciting features.

Sugar Drops was introduced 4 years ago, making it one of the oldest still running features in the game. Back then, the game didn’t have many features and in general it looked very different. Currently we have a vast variety of exciting events where players can collect candies and earn delicious rewards.
    <snip>
    The point that people here and elsewhere are making is that timed rewards actually prevent people from collecting anything.
    Yes, currently, there may be many more ways to get rewards but their presence is fleeting and often useless.
  • aprentice1
    aprentice1 Posts: 1 Newbie
    The new update to the sugar track isn’t great. I rather get rewards then 15 minutes of a booster. Can it please go back to the old way??? 🙏🏻
  • TracyJMoore66
    TracyJMoore66 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Change the boosters back to how they were so you can build up stock, you've literally ruined the game with this timed thing, if you have no lives they're completely useless anyway - it's just greed so people have to buy things instead! Put it back
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    @TracyJMoore66

A post regarding Sugar Drops and timed booster rewards exists already, so I have moved your post here. It's to keep this Community tidy. You will also be updated on this feature and rewards on this thread. 
  • Anetta23
    Anetta23 Posts: 16 Level 2
    I really don’t understand why do you punish the most loyal players. First the sugar drops now the daily bonus is time booster. I’m at the end and I can really nothing to do with them :( I have now only the daily wheel...not much. 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?