📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Crashing

Options
124»

Answers

• Barb_Howard
    Barb_Howard Posts: 120 Level 3
    Options
    @Elsa. Thank you. I really really hope I can get them back or I might as well give up.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options
    @Barb_Howard look at my game on Windows 10?  No trophy either!  But what I am not understanding is that you have had this problem since June and mine just started yesterday and today.  I did write to the community moderator so she should be checking this message and your other message.

• Barb_Howard
    Barb_Howard Posts: 120 Level 3
    Options
    @Elsa. What is happening!!!. Thank you again for trying so hard to help. Let's hope Monday we both get some answers and BOOSTERS restored.
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Options
    @Barb_Howard Your game continues to crash? You mentioned that you're playing on an iPad Mini - could you check the exact model number for me, please? You should be able to find it from your Settings -> About. 

Regarding boosters: I'm sure @Elsa mentioned that boosters are usually reset when reinstalling the game app. We cannot return boosters here but if you have lost any purchased items, please contact our Player Relations Team here. 

I've found that the trophy can disappear for some periods of time but playing a few levels should help to return that. If you guys cannot see the trophy still please let me know. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?