Sugar Drops in Candy Crush Saga - Information and feedback

Comments

• jmurp200
    jmurp200 Posts: 16 Level 2
     I sure miss playing Candy Crush.   Will somebody please let me know when sugar drop boosters are no longer timed?
  • jmurp200
    jmurp200 Posts: 16 Level 2
    Will somebody please give me a list of Candy Crush Saga sponsors so I can let them know why hundreds of players stopped playing?
  • stig499
    stig499 Posts: 3 Newbie
    I really don’t understand why do you punish the most loyal players.
    First the sugar drops now the daily bonus is time booster.
    I’m at the end and I can't really do nothing with them. I have only the daily wheel...not much
  • Katrina_A
    Katrina_A Posts: 66 Level 3
    Totally agree with peoples comments about wanting the old sugar drops function back. At the moment there is no way to earn gold bars and free switches, totally waste having the timed boosters as I never play for long enough to make use of them.
  • biscuitandcravey
    biscuitandcravey Posts: 2 Newbie
    I agree with the other players.  Sometimes we are awarded the timed boosters and we have no lives left.  I like to play a level on my own before using a booster.  I may not need it and I can save it for when I do.  Why hasn't something been done?  The has been going on for awhile when clearly many are not happy with it.
  • mamacathy
    mamacathy Posts: 95 Level 3
    Biscuitandcravey, I totally agree with you, I just reached 180 for my sugar drop award and was given 4 different timer boosters for 15 minutes each. I had no lives left so they were just wasted. I tried reaching out to King many times but nothing has changed regarding the timed boosters. : (  I'm done asking, hope things change for the better soon.
  • melhence
    melhence Posts: 101 Level 3
    The timed rewards are terrible...not a single player is liking it...wish it is reverted to the earlier version soon before Candy Crush loses many valuable regular players.
  • proudnavymom
    proudnavymom Posts: 26 Level 2
    Yep I hate it too!!! I reached out numerous times with no response. I stopped playing. I only go in for the free spin and go back out. Timed boosters suck candy crush saga 
  • biscuitandcravey
    biscuitandcravey Posts: 2 Newbie
    Do the people of CCS read these comments? Are they laughing at us? We are thankful for the boosters but if we can't use them...
  • Lynn_Kalbfleisch
    Lynn_Kalbfleisch Posts: 51 Level 3
    Noticed over last week in timed rewards, they replace gold bars with lollipops.  A few good changes I have noticed.  Only levels where you need to reach a certain score, it now stops after you reach it.  You no longer have to keep going till moves are 0 killing all the bombs.  Secondly is the space ship booster.  I have at least 6 times hit it by accident thinking it was a lollipop.  Now, you have to confirm launch.  I accidentally did it again the other day and was saved from wasting it.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?