⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Lost ALL my boosters & game reset to zero.

avtaxman
avtaxman Posts: 3 Newbie
About 4 weeks ago around Level 1465, lost ALL my boosters & game reset to zero. I have asked Candy Crush and no one has any idea what happened or why it happened. Over 500 Color bombs, over 400 Stripe bombs, over 3 hundred Fish and more. My Gold Bars weren't affected but, why are all my Boosters? Is this normal? The game screws you after you begin winning? Please help!

Answers

• Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    Hello, @avtaxman! Trust me, it's never easy to say this, but here it goes. King does not replace any lost boosters or lives. If you purchased these boosters, then King may be able to get them back to you. Even though this happened, I hope you still have a great day!
  • avtaxman
    avtaxman Posts: 3 Newbie
    Thank you Crimson. I did not pay for any of these, I earned them all but, this does not at all make the game desirable at this point. I am sure many play for fun as do I yet, I will not recommend it to anyone as this issue is terrible and should never happen. Sorry if I sound like a got a sour candy, its true though.
  • Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    @avtaxman, I completely understand! I think the main reason King doesn't replace lost boosters is because a lot of people claimed they lost boosters just so King would give them more. That's when King stopped giving back lost boosters. I do hope you understand.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?