⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why advertisement doesn't show up on my game. ? Unlike my 4friends she always received advertisement

Options
everjoyce
everjoyce Posts: 1 Newbie
Why advertisement doesn't show up on my game.
? Unlike my 4friends she always received advertisement every end of the game then she got free moves or items. What to do?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,448 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @everjoyce, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Crush section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that you are not receiving the Advertisements in the game!!  To make you feel better... you are not alone and there are many players who do not receive these special features (including me).

Because "Receiving Ads" is still a test feature and hence, available to only a small part of the players.  Only thing we have to do from our end to receive the special feature(s) whenever King releases -- make sure our game App is up to date and install all the latest updated version.  As well as keep minimum 2 GB free in total available space. 

Hoping that we will also see all those special helpful features soon in our games! 

If you need to post back to clarify or ask something, tap on "Type your Comment" box located below.

Hoping for the Best!  Have a nice day/evening! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?