⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Uninstalling this game over level 720

Options
LISAinTN
LISAinTN Posts: 6 Level 2
I signed up for an account just to tell you I'm uninstalling Candy Crush because of level 720. This is supposed to be fun, and when you hit a level like 720 where there are only 12 moves, (Used to be 30!!) making it IMPOSSIBLE to beat. You are trying to force people to buy booster's, which makes this game a sham....not fun and relaxing. 

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @LISAinTN, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

Sorry to hear that you are struggling with that level.  Here is a tip from a person who is excellent at writing tips and she has mentioned that it's down to 12 moves so see what she has to say about it.

• LISAinTN
    Options
    Besides the extreme difficulty with some levels, here's a few more observations:

1) Many times when I win booster's, they are gone before I can even accumulate more lives to use them. What's the point of winning booster's if we can only use a small fraction of them.

2) Since I started Candy Crush, I had something called Build-A-Bot AND the ability to play my way using Shuffle, Diagonal (I loved using the diagonal feature) and Stacking Colors. ALL of those disappeared yesterday. Why give those to people, only to take them away, and ruin the game? 

This was supposed to be fun and it's not anymore. 
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Thank you for responding back to me.  Are your boosters disappearing or are they the new timed boosters where the clock starts ticking until the time runs out?

There are a few glitches going on with the game this weekend but we have to wait to report them when they are back in the office tomorrow.  Build-a-Bot and the other events are on timed episodes.  Also I want to make you aware that sometimes they randomly choose players to test these events so if you are not seeing it then you might not be a tester at the moment or they randomly chose other players for this and you will get chosen for something else, like you did with the the designs (Shuffle, Diagonal and Stacking).  This is definitely in testing right now and they are monitoring it to see how helpful they are to the players.  Don't give up because this is the best game studio and they are always trying to improve the game.
  • LISAinTN
    Options
    Both. Booster's are disappearing and also running out of time. We should be able to save booster's until we choose to use them. If I get a 15 minute booster on my last life and then it takes 20 minutes to get another life, that booster is wasted.

The photos show 3 timed booster's I won, but when I go to play the game, only one is available to me, while the other 2 eventually run out of time without my ever getting to use them. This happens all the time. I don't see the point of awarding the boosters to people if we can't use them?!
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    This timed booster thing is going through a testing right now and the studio is monitoring the players games.  So now it's a wait and see what they plan to do with the timed boosters.  Not sure how long their test will take.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?