⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Help

paffyduck
paffyduck Posts: 8 Level 2
Before using the profile King I received some gift. Now doesn't works anymore. Sorry 4 my english, but I'm italian... So the question Is:why?

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,639 Candy Moderator
    edited July 2019 Answer ✓
    Hello again @paffyduck, Welcome again to the King Community :D  

I will be needing more details please?  Where did you receive the gift?  While playing the game?  If so, did you finish an event and from that you have received a gift?  

Did you have a Facebook account before?  Or you have not logged into the game till you made the King Profile? 

** Your English is completely fine.  I am just asking more questions to get more details of the issue =)

Please post back with above details.  If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back :+1:

Looking forward to talk to you soon!  Have a nice day/evening!  

Answers

• PummyRaj
    edited July 2019 Answer ✓
    Hello again @paffyduck, Welcome again to the King Community :D  

I will be needing more details please?  Where did you receive the gift?  While playing the game?  If so, did you finish an event and from that you have received a gift?  

Did you have a Facebook account before?  Or you have not logged into the game till you made the King Profile? 

** Your English is completely fine.  I am just asking more questions to get more details of the issue =)

Please post back with above details.  If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back :+1:

• kimcomed
    kimcomed Posts: 4 Newbie
    After I complete a level..not everytime but a lot. I have to go all the way out. I lose my rewards. I have screenshots
  • PummyRaj
    Hello @kimcomed, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Crush section of our friendly King Community :) 

By looking at the screenshot you have provided, it looks like it could be solved with Troubleshooting steps!  It could be some other issue too, but never hurts to try these trouble-shooters!!

Can you please tell me what device you are using, so that I can give you the correct link that suits with your device?

• kimcomed
    I have an LG Stylo 4...   Will this also fix not getting my boosts that Im winning but they dont show up to use...thank you
  • paffyduck
    Did you have a Facebook account before? Yes I had before. Or you have not logged into the game till you made the King Profile?  
  • PummyRaj
    kimcomed said:
    I have an LG Stylo 4...   Will this also fix not getting my boosts that Im winning but they dont show up to use...thank you
    Hello again @kimcomed, Usually, the trouble shooting steps resolve most of the issues we are having in the game.  So, here is the link for Android devices --
    https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/234676/is-your-game-crashing-on-an-android-device

Do not reinstall the game as it would be the last resort.  We will loose all our stocked up boosters by deleting the App and they won't be reimbursed by the King team unless they are purchased with real money!

Please post back how it went and let us know. 
  • PummyRaj
    paffyduck said:
    Before using the profile King I received some gift. Now doesn't works anymore. Sorry 4 my english, but I'm italian... So the question Is:why?
    paffyduck said:
    Did you have a Facebook account before? Yes I had before. Or you have not logged into the game till you made the King Profile?  
    Hello again @paffyduck, Thank you for replying back :+1: 

Combining all the information together....  you were playing your games through Facebook and you did not have any issue then.  Recently, you have created a King account but from then, you were not receiving gifts from the contests!!  Did I get it right?  

Now, my other questions --
    1) What game(s) are you playing?
    2) What was the event that you were supposed to receive the prize?

Looking forward to talk to you more!  Have a nice day/evening!
  • kimcomed
    The issues are in Candy Crush Saga. This happens for any of the boosters you watch a video for before the level starts or that I am rewarded with. I alao used 70 tickets to get boosts for 0.5 hrs in store and they never went in my inventory. Thanl you for your help.
  • paffyduck
    1) What game(s) are you playing? When I used King profile I received gift: the party and disco, the seems that Evert time I go back using fb and After using king profile there was these gift.
    2) What was the event that you were supposed to receive the prize? Sorry but I don't understand the question
  • kimcomed
    This game crashes when I watch videos and comeback...sent screenshot...
    Why am I not getting any rewards...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?