Can anyone give me the link to restore internet contact for candy crush saga?

MunkMunk Posts: 10
Lost game features when I viewed team video about level 5000. No player icons, booster wheel, "c" candy boosters, and any  feature that looks for an internet connection.  Candy crush is the only app w/o internet connect. I use a Samsung android tablet. I do not have a Facebook account. I asked for help from King but have heard nothing in the week and a half since it happened. I am still able to progress levels but without extra features. Very frustrating. I would appreciate some help. Is there not some way to restore without losing my levels?

Best Answer

Prev1

Answers

• Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 5,945 Superstar
    edited July 19
    Hello @MunK
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining πŸ™

Create a facebook account, Then connect the game to facebook. When these are completed, You contact the customer care here https://soporto.king.com/contactFill all the boxes with tropic & sub- tropic, and wait for the answer from the customer care.

If you need help at any time, please contact me by replying to this message. Similarly, if you ever have any question then please do not hesitate to send me a message or posting on category. Have a good dayπŸ™
    🎁 Superstars Summer Contests πŸŽ
    πŸ”Ž Opportunity to Win 100 Gold Bars πŸ”

• MunkMunk Posts: 10
    The above form is the form I filled out last week at the king site.i have not heard anything. As I said, i do not have a Facebook account and never have or ever wanted one. All these years, I have played through the king community. I appreciate your trying to help but my game should be able to be restored without Facebook. As I said, i use an Android tablet to play from king.com. Thank you anyway.
    Hello @Munk
    With King Community ID, You can not save the game. Try the top tips, and check the regular email inbox. Of course you will get the answers.
    If you need help at any time, please contact me by replying to this message. Similarly, if you ever have any question then please do not hesitate to send me a message or posting on category. Have a good dayπŸ™

Hi, I tried the above. I setup a Facebook account.but am not able to connect to Facebook on the crush login page. I can on my tablet but not on game page.  So, I am not able to get to my ID. I got one several years ago but I am unable to find. Also, sites seem to indicate having to uninstall crush and that is what I am trying to avoid. I am currently on 4435 so do not want to start over. Any suggestions? Thanks. Munk
    Hello @Munk

Show me a screenshot βœ”

I'm sorry Sukanta_Biswas.  I have never done any of this.  I figured out how to make screenshot but now I cannot figure out how to send to you without email address.  I got one for customer service that went to draft but I don't know how to get to you!  Sorry I am not very computer savvy.  You are dealing with an old person here.😊  I still use a flip phone for goodness sake. i will try community.king.com
    Hello @Munk
    Do not worry 😊 Follow it πŸ‘‡

If you do not understand, then ask again. I will not be disturbed βœ”πŸ˜Š

Close to having it I think. Having trouble  finding send spot. =) 

Hi Sukanta_Biswas.  Hope you are doing well today and are not having to deal with this miserable heat.  I use my home WiFi. It does great with the internet connection except for crush. It was great with it until I watched that crush team video.  How do you sync a game to your server?  I think that video that automatically took me to an external connection corrupted the game. I don't mind so much losing my boosters. I can win them back. I just don't want to start all over. I would just have to stop playing. I thought you said earlier that I would lose levels.  Does it matter where I go to uninstall and install again?  King.com and continue with king or indicate I play with Facebook?  I would really prefer continuing with king. Thanks for all your help!  Munk

Hi. Hope you are well today. I just wanted to confirm that I will not lose my levels if I uninstall and reinstall. Do I do that at Google play, king.com, or facebook?  I want to be sure that I do it correctly. Thank you. Munk

Munk said:
    Hi. Hope you are well today. I just wanted to confirm that I will not lose my levels if I uninstall and reinstall. Do I do that at Google play, king.com, or facebook?  I want to be sure that I do it correctly. Thank you. Munk

You saved the game progress in the Kingdom. So your levels are safe πŸ˜Š

I'm sorry to be such a bother. Then it doesn't matter if I do it from Google play or king?  I'm so scared to do the wrong thing! Thanks for all your help, Sukanta_Biswas.  Munk
    Munk said:
    I'm sorry to be such a bother. Then it doesn't matter if I do it from Google play or king?  I'm so scared to do the wrong thing! Thanks for all your help, Sukanta_Biswas.  Munk
    Do not afraid. If you lose a level, I'm here 😜

Well, I finally got the nerve to do it!  It took me back to level I was on when I lost connection, 4419, instead of one I was on when when I uninstalled, 4444. So much better than going back to level one!!  Thank you. Thank you.  You rock! Munk