Candy Crush Saga's new "Account" view

13Next

Comments

• bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 3,013 Superstar
    Sorry if people are getting frustrated - King is just trying to make things easier and more user friendly.  If you were already logged in via either King.com or Facebook - you shouldn't see the new "save your progress" blue button under the play button.  You should only see it if (for whatever reason) you are not connected to either of those for a specific game.  This is King's way to remind people that it is beneficial to log into the game via one of those options so your progress will always be saved and your progress can be restored if necessary.  It appears that some of you may be seeing the blue button even though you are already logged in.  As the community manager, @Jelly Jenny said - this is a work in progress so please be patient.

@MataiceAlison - we should all be so lucky to get such a glitch! 😁 I understand your frustration with having to log out in order to switch from one to the other, but I'm sure they have a good reason - for example they may want to ensure your connection to the one is completely severed before you connect to the other to help minimize or eliminate any potential glitches that could arise after switching.  

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh
  • sreekumarsreekumar Posts: 1
    Thank you

• PunnapatPunnapat Posts: 2
    How to get a sugar star?
  • firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 7,059 Superstar
    Hi @Punnapat and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 I think this festure is still in testing and it's available only to a random amount of players. I don't have it in my game yet. 
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

The only way outside is inside. Namaste 🙏🏻
    🌈
    Check out the first ever Superstar Summer contest and win some gold bars here 😍
    🌈
    Guess my score in Farm Heroes Saga and earn some gold here
    🌈
    Give us your feedback on The Royal Championship in Jelly Saga here
    🌈
    Vote for portal to navigate between levels in Friends Saga here