💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Idea for timed sugar drops

sendlives1
sendlives1 Posts: 3 Newbie
edited July 2019 in Tiffi's Idea Library
Candy crush has a collect prize button in place for suger drop prizes. A player should be able to collect the suger drop prize and play. My idea is" what if a player is out of lives and chooses not to collect the prize and play immediately "? What if a player chooses to collect the prize after 30 minutes when a life is available for play? Right now ,as the game stands ,the time runs out on prize before the next life is available . ..30 minutes later. My second idea is to let the player choose the timed sugar drop prize they want to use. I had won 15 minutes of play for flying disk, fish and the roll. My current game allowed fish and flying disk for play. By the time I had a life avaluable I only had 2 minutes of play left on the sugar drop prize. I was,only given fish during the game , no flying disk . I tried to be very detailed.  I hope you look into these two issues.
1. Option to collect timed prizes on suger drop wheel immediately or next time I  play the game when I have a life to use 
 2. Options on which timed prize I want to use instead of the game chooseing it for me. Ex...flying disk or fish.
3 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?