⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

new "cinema design" 👎👎

Options

Comments

• Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5
    Options
    I'm at work so can't make a screenshot but can confirm my game display looks like @Elsa 's. The trophy is cut off, and there are other weird issues with things having crazy zoom.
  • Deryck
    Options
    btw thanks for the now triple Treat Calendars, King. 😎
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Wow you got 3 of them?  How lucky you are!
  • Deryck
    edited July 2019
    Options

@Elsa Yup, 3. I wanted to post a shot, but with the crazy zoom, all 3 won't fit in the frame at once.

@Jelly Jenny The zoom issue clearly cannot be intentional. Here's my shot of the current display. Resizing has no effect on it. King needs to do some serious overtime. Now King.com and the app version are messed up. I'm glad levels themselves play fine, but with all these bugs I definitely won't play the game for long on any given day. You can pass that message on.

• avica
    avica Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
    Well, Any updates?
    it's still not good
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Nothing yet.  I have the same problem.
  • Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,845 Level 5
    Options
    @Elsa
    I am still dealing with the border issue by resizing the game and making the borders go away. Your screen will look more like the shape of a smart phone screen. This border problem has occurred on both my desktop computer and my laptop. This is how my game looks on my desktop computer after I resize it. There are no borders but that does not fix the problem.

• avica
    avica Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
    yes I know but the all resolution is smaller 
    they have to fix it
    why does it take so long?
  • Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,845 Level 5
    Options
    @avica

I do not know why it is taking so long. I just try to deal with whatever happens to come my way until King fixes it. Happy Crushing to you!     🔨 🍭🔨🍬      
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Hi everyone,

The issue with game components such as the trophy not fitting into the screen is something our game studio is aware of and hopefully soon will be fixed. 

In the meantime if you're having trouble accessing the trophy or other items on the game map, I recommend the workaround that @Scooterpie mentioned: resize the game app window to more mobile-like dimensions and then all components should fit normally. 

I know it's not ideal and not a permanent solution but that should get you crushing again. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?