What happened to Willie's numbers?

2»

Comments

• RumellKhan123
    RumellKhan123 Posts: 201 Level 3
    What did I just fall into?
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,640 Sweet Legend
    See this is what happens when you are sleeping and I am wide awake all night long!  Sometimes I need a break away from the games and the frustrating levels.  So I searched for puzzles and came up with some math puzzles.  There is one math puzzle for each candy crush game and they are all different.  LOL!  Did I get your attention @RumelKhan123?  We are also still working on the club idea so when it's more firm we will let you know. 
  • Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    Hey, Elsa! I didn't put all the numbers down, but I did get all the numbers that @flew66 got, and I didn't cheat either. Now I'll explain how to do a spoiler, but I'll do it inside a spoiler thingy! 
    On the comment box, you'll find a lot of different buttons. There's the one to upload a picture, the one to post a link, or upload a file. The button to the left of the smiling face is what you need to press for the spoiler. One you click on that, you'll see a pop-up with different options. Click the spoiler button. It will then put a separate box in your comment. Whatever is in that box will not show.

• flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    Hi @Elsa , I learned how to do spoiler alert from @QueenMia when we talked about Game of Thrones in Off Topics. @Crimson_Dawn's instruction is spot on. Cheers
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Elsa said:

Tiffi needs your help.  She has this cute little snake that she loves to play with but one day it was gone.  Where did it go?  When it reappeared all the numbers on his back were missing.  Can you help her by filling in the numbers on Willie the Snake?

How to play – start with the first number ‘13’ and follow along his back by completing the math for each one. 

Elsa said:
    Tagging the following players to check this out.  List was created from those of you who already posted in off topic Candy Crush Saga messages.

@Elsa

Thanks for tagging me and for the invite to play! Below is my answer to your Puzzle:

• _Elsa_
    flew66 said:
    Hi @Elsa , I learned how to do spoiler alert from @QueenMia when we talked about Game of Thrones in Off Topics. @Crimson_Dawn's instruction is spot on. Cheers
    I will have to check it out because if we tell the players to do it then we won't have them all copying off each other.  Thanks!
  • KitKathySuzyQ
    KitKathySuzyQ Posts: 303 Level 4
    I did the spoiler thanks!
  • RumellKhan123
    RumellKhan123 Posts: 201 Level 3
    Who is Willie again?
  • _Elsa_
    Who is Willie again?
    Willie is a snake who lost his numbers so he needs help to find them.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?