⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Update: Dynamic Duo

Jelly_Jenny
Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager

Dynamic Duo matches you with another player and your combined efforts in the game can win some sweet rewards to help you in your journey.

Players reached out to us, as they saw the confirmation message for Dynamic Duo was showing 'Loading...' but didn't appear to complete.

Here's how it might appear when you tap your 'Booster wheel' icon on the right side of your game map.

Our engineers looked into this, to see if there was anything they could do to help our players back on track.

To match you with the right player there are a few things which might mean the 'Loading...' takes a few moments to complete.

These include: 

• Network connectivity
  • Logging in/out of your King/Facebook profile before playing
  • Paired player availability 

If you'd prefer to disable Dynamic Duo, you can do this by going to the Settings menu and selecting 'Features' to switch it off there. 

To make the most of the extra opportunity to win prizes you only need allow a little extra time so that the 'Loading...' completes and your Duo partner is assigned to you. 

Once that's done, you're good to go!

Comments

• linlin090909
    linlin090909 Posts: 5 Level 2
    For the last few weeks, the Dynamic Duo isn't working. It just keeps saying 'searching for a buddy'. I have uninstalled it and then installed it again. I've cleaned out cache, nothing works. (Kindle)
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hello @linlin090909

I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King community forum 🙏🏻

Currently the King has released a large number of new events & offers, and has shared it through a few groups. Not all events/ offers are for everyone. Before any change is implemented a randomly chosen group of players is selected to trial the feature, and based upon how the change is viewed king then decide whether the change is one they want to adopt or not. This feature has been rolled out to different players for a certain amount of time but not everyone will receive this.
    If you not received reward that mean you are now not under the testing group.

However,The event is currently closed for some players because the King is working on it.
    Keep your game app updated. And wait for the solution  B)
    Thank you for understand. have a good day  :)
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Hi there @linlin090909 Community Moderator here :waving:

I actually just created an update on this topic so I'm merging your question to that one. Just to keep things tidy and so that everyone with this issue can join the conversation. 

• griffinra53
    griffinra53 Posts: 19 Level 2
    My Dynamic Duo has only a little over an hr to go, and my partner collected all of her 12 stars, the required challenge. Friday I collected at least 8 stars (possibly 10).  I opened CC abt an hr ago and have completed levels 4214, 4215, 4216, 4217, 4218. So WHAT IS THE PROBLEM?!!! My stars still only say I have 10!!!!! THREE of those levels (in a row) I passed on the FIRST TRY!!! I have completed MORE THAN what is required!!! I even closed the app, turned my IPAD AIR 2 off, waited a few minutes and rebooted. Still won’t change it. This is so frustrating!!!! This affects not only my gameplay, but also my partner’s!!! I didn’t take a pic of my play today, but am attaching a current pic of the contrary Dynamic Duo! IT STILL SAYS I HAVE ONLY 10 STARS!!!!! PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!! I Thank you in advance!  

• Lewillyen
    Lewillyen Posts: 1 Newbie
    that's what I see for dynamic duo. it wont help to log out an in. it wont help if i wait. i did, for hours. i wont let me play play or change my partner. i havent uset it for weeks, because of this issue. so how is this going to work again?

thank you!

• busygirl004
    busygirl004 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Lewillyen this s exctly what s happening to me.  I lost a huge win steak because of this. It’s driving me crazy 😞😡
  • Zogirl
    Zogirl Posts: 1 Newbie
    So is there an answer how to correct the Dynamic Duo from spinning for days??? and getting no buddy?
  • impjb
    impjb Posts: 1 Newbie
    Dynamic duo hasn't worked for a few weeks now.  it usually is either spinning or it just says loading.  Sometimes i even see a fragmented screen and have to restart everything.  Any acknowledgement that this is even being looked at would be appreciated
  • mohiniben
    mohiniben Posts: 1 Newbie
    Hi my game is not loading I have done more than 2500 levels but now I connect with fb but its start from 1st level I don’t know what to do for get back my levels?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?