⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

can you please check advise why sending and receiving lives hhas not been working for several days.

Options

Answers

• vegeta777
    vegeta777 Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options
    Hi there @carolr223 !

I have seen this post twice, but being honest I couldn't find it again, anyways, it seems that the game developers had been working on this for months and it hasn't been resolved just yet because is most likely a connection problem in between the connected platforms such as Facebook to send lives to other players, still they'd promised to let us know if anything changes or if anything can be done to fix it on our own.

Hope this helps :)
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,719 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @carolr223, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

@vegeta777, it's great to see you helping with the messages!

If you are playing the game on king.com it has a lot of glitches and has already been reported to the studio.  When you play the game on king.com it is done with Flash and that is phasing out so it's hard to find a fix for it.  Can you please the game elsewhere?  Through Facebook?  Or if you have a mobile device, you can play through the Kingdom.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?