Dynamic Duo

Rudradatta
Rudradatta Posts: 3 Newbie
From 2 or 3 month, My dynamic duo no connect any buddy what can i do.always show that loading.what disgusting. If anyone can solve this problem. Please let me know.

Comments

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,346 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Rudradatta - if you really like having the Dynamic Duo (I don't have it available any more in my game) you can try several things:
    First clear your cache and make sure you have the most recent version of the game
    Restart the platform you are playing on (for example if you are playing on a mobile platform - turn it off - wait 10 seconds and then turn it on again.
    If that doesn't work you can try to see if you are able to turn the Dynamic Duo feature off (if you can - I would turn it off, restart the game and then go back in and turn it back on again). You need to click on The pink wheel in the lower right hand corner BEFORE you stat to play the game.  Then click on the green wheel, then click on features and then you should see a screen giving you an option to turn Dynamic Duo on or off (the screenshot was done back when I had Dynamic Duo in my game and actually has the option for Fantastic Five circled).
    Hopefully this will help you get your Dynamic Duo back.
  • Rudradatta
    thank you. I will be try 
  • Lanny
    Lanny Posts: 1 Newbie
    How do I play the game candy crush?
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,346 Candy Moderator
    Hi @Lanny and welcome to our wonderful community.  We have a lot of wonderful resources here that can help you play the game and provide tips and hints on how to play the game.  First of all here is a link to help you navigate the community: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/258889/newbies-this-message-is-for-you#latest

The game is a basic match three game where you match three candies of the same color.  However there are special candies and blockers and boosters that make the game more interesting. We are in the process of creating a Beginner's area where you will find all kinds of helpful information for the game.  
    In the meantime here are a few links that you should find helpful:
    Game modes all listed here
    List boosters and blockers
    Learning what the special candies combos here

I hope this information will help you start on your marvelous adventure that is Candy Crush Saga.
  • Rudradatta

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?