They changed my version and only gives me so many moves instead of the other way with time plus they

Options
Nina_M_Berkshire
Nina_M_Berkshire Posts: 1 Newbie

WHY DID YOU CHANGE THE GAME? I DON'T LIKE THIS NEW VERSION IT SUCKS

Answers

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    Options

Nina, please remember that posting in caps is considered yelling, and is very rude. I get it though and I hear you, and believe me, the Moderators are working with the King Teams on this issue as we speak. They are very aware of it, and I will add your voice gladly to the chorus that is shouting right now about this. I hope you have a nice day and I thank you for writing to King Care!

• myrtlebeach
    myrtlebeach Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I see the same thing. I have 12 moves on some levels where others have 40! How is that FAIR!  I know I shouted that but I, as well as many many others are ready to quit because of losing so many moves on so many levels.
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @myrtlebeach and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 The studio is always monitoring the players' experience with the levels. Therefore, if they are too hard or too easy they might tweak it a little. Can you please tell me which specific level are you referring to so I can try to help you?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?