⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

King.com issue: Why can't I send or receive lives/help on Candy Crush Saga?

Options

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,701 Sweet Legend
    Options
    @lobo123, you might not be aware of this but King is not the only company going through this.  I play Monster Busters through Facebook and there are 4 games.  They just discontinued two of them and I expect the other two to follow shortly.  They are all with Flash!  So it's not King that is doing away with this or not fixing it.   It's other game companies too so you guys have to realize what's happening out there.  If the game(s) mean that much to you then you need to find another way to play instead of with Flash related websites.
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    There was an update going on with Flash on Chrome.  I want you to follow the directions because someone did and they are able to play the game again.  Even though it says Farm Heroes it can be applied to all games.

• underscorelive2059
    underscorelive2059 Posts: 479 Level 3
    Options
    I am starting fresh i am on level 1
  • underscorelive2059
    Options
    I know and i forgot my password for saving where i was at
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    @underscorelive2059, if you wanted to get back in there is a way to get a temporary password to get you in and then you can change your password.
  • lobo123
    lobo123 Posts: 21 Level 2
    Options
    @elsa it's not an impossible job to convert flash to html5 so why won't King.com do that? Why are we repeatably being told King won't update, besides, Adobe are committed to support flash up until the end of 2020 so that's over a year these good people have to play the games, Can you please answer my question or find someone that can answer my question instead of repeating find another platform to play on.
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    @lobo123, I am just a volunteer who comes here to help the players with their issues.  I have no control over what the studio does.  King has converted Candy Crush Saga to HTML5 over a year ago but you have to play on a computer with Facebook or Windows 10.  If you are using a mobile device then it's already there.  Why would King want to take their old website and convert it to HTML?  Right now Candy Crush Saga on king.com only goes to 2825 and after that it was switched over to HTML and you have to play the way that I mentioned it here.  I can get you whatever management here but you are going to get the same answer from them.  King is working on fixing the old site but the future is HTML so if anyone wants to move on higher than 2825 or cannot wait to see if the studio can fix all these glitches then it's time to find another place to play the game.  Management will not give you any different answer than what I wrote.  My words came from them.
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    @underscorelive2059 if you are playing on king.com when you go to login in put in your email address and then click on the "Recover password".  You will get an email to the email address that you use giving you a temporary password to get in.  Once you are in then go into your profile settings and reset the password.

• underscorelive2059
    Options
    Did you try restarting your device 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?