I have only one friend that's not showing up on my board. She all of a sudden disappeared!

Options
Kay_dubb1
Kay_dubb1 Posts: 6 Level 2
I have a friend that I have been friends with on facebook for over a year and we still are friends on facebook but we can't understand why I can't see her on my board anymore.  She can see me on her phone but I can't see her on mine.  we love being in competition of each other but this takes the fun out of it.  I un and reinstalled the game, did a force close...i don't know what else to do.  Any suggestions?  I can't see her when I play on the PC either.  its only her, not anyone else.

Answers

• Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    Options
    Hi, @Kay_dubb1! What part of the game has she disappeared from? Is I the part where you can see the high scores before you start a level?
  • Kay_dubb1
    Options
    @Crimson_Dawn no it's on the main map.  We are in the 4000s and we should be about 10 levels apart but I don't see her. She can see me on her phone but I can't see her. If I go to an old level and click on it, I can see that she completed it.  But on the map in general, I can't see her
  • Crimson_Dawn
    Options
    @Kay_dubb1, I've experienced this problem before, but it usually resolves itself. If you go to the main map and tap on your profile picture at the top of the screen, it will take you to some leaderboards. If you go to the current level leaderboard, you'll be able to see where she's at. In the meantime, I need just a little more information before I can suggest a solution. 

1:How long have you had this problem?
    2: What type of device are you using?
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,747 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Kay_dubb1, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer both of you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.
  • Kay_dubb1
    Options
    @Crimson_Dawn I've had this problem for about a month.  I checked to leader board above(see attached photos).  She's on the "Rank" and "Level this week" tab but not on the actual "current level" tab.  I have a Galaxy 10.  But my main issues is me not being able to see her on the map.
  • Crimson_Dawn
    Options
    @Kay_Dubb1, I haven't seen this problem reported before. It doesn't sound like you're having a major issue with your game, but it is a strange one. I'm going to give you the link to some troubleshooting steps for Android devices. Make sure you read it carefully before you decide it's something you want to do because the last resort will cause you to lose your boosters. I hope it doesn't come to that. If you try the other steps and don't want to use the last resort, I'll tag our Community Moderator to see if she can offer any other tips that might not be in the link. I hope this helps!
  • Kay_dubb1
    Options
    @Crimson_Dawn ok.  I'll trying anything.  I actually scrolled back down to level 1 and it looks like I'm missing a few people.  I don't get it. 
  • craighayes82
    craighayes82 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I have exactly the same problem. Did you ever get to the bottom of what was causing this?
  • Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,441 Crushing Legend
    Options
    I also have the problem, some friends are sometimes on the list, sometimes not. However, only about 1000 friends are listed. I have more, not all of them can appear. It is also completely unclear to me what criteria these friends are chosen from.
  • Crimson_Dawn
    Options
    Oh no! I forgot to post the troubleshooting link! I know the original problem was for an Android device. If someone has a different device, let me know and I'll post that link too.
    https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/is-your-game-crashing-on-an-android-device

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?