⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Bug on level 4127

Options
4127 is not possible to do without numerous i boosters. I have tried this level many times,wasted many boosters and time, I have checked various forums and all agree that this level is not possible, not fair at all, will someone check, and change this level so that is doable, I have not got this far to give up, but obviously if you cannot progress nothing else I can do

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,684 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @AdeleW, sorry that your message wasn't picked up before now.  Do you still need help with this?  See if this tip helps you.  She is very good at writing tips so you might want to hold on to her link for future levels.

• jacq123456
    jacq123456 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    I agree, not fair! I have been playing so long and now I have only 1 waffle to use.  I have reloaded the app to get the fix, but still only 1 waffle on this level.  Is there a fix or not? I need Help!!!!
  • AmberleeM
    AmberleeM Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    My posts never get a response! I lost all boosters when my phone crashed and I got a new one so I have no boosters and level 4127 is impossible on my phone without the check booster so what do we do if we don’t have any of those boosters? If I move the frog to the waffle I get the oops and I’m done every time! I am beyond frustrated with game! 
  • zls
    zls Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I DID IT !!!!!! I BEAT IT. 
    YOU NEED 5 LOLLIPOPS. 
    FIRST YOU GET ALL CHOCOLATES  AND THE 5 LOLLIPOPS YOU HIT THE TOP ONE, 
    I DID IT
  • rajakumar
    rajakumar Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,684 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi guys, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

@jacq123456 all these higher levels require boosters to clear them.  Did you read the tip from the link that I posted above?  She said that the best way is to check off the special candy before starting the level.  @zls also said above that she used lollipops.  If you don't have the boosters try to do the sugar drop challenge since they are timed boosters and might come in handy for you.

@AmberleeM, where are you writing that you aren't getting responses?  The Superstars always roam the community trying to help the players.  With regards to your lost boosters I want you to know that when you play the game on a mobile device and get the rewards they are only saved to your device so that you can play the game offline.  Any crash or operating system update can cause you to lose all lives and boosters at any time.  King suggests that you don't accumulate them and you use them as you get them.

@zls that is wonderful that you cleared it!

@rajakumar welcome!  Since this seems to be a new community for you, please take a few minutes to check the newbies message link that I posted in the beginning of this message. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?