⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Earning Boosters after winning levels

Options
adk
adk Posts: 7 Level 2
I am no longer earning boosters after winning a level. Just began happening today. I'm on level 1683.

Answers

• vegeta777
    vegeta777 Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options
    Hi @adk ,  I'm sorry to hear that you are not receiving free boosters after winning a level, however, It might help you to know that King Game Studios are constantly working on enhancing their games by introducing new features, gameplay or concepts, such as this one, you previously mentioned.

To ensure the change is a positive one, a randomly chosen group of players is always selected to trial the feature. Then, they look closely at how the change has been viewed and then decide if it's something they want to permanently implement in the game or not. Unfortunately, King has no control over how these groups are selected or chosen.

Because these groups are randomized, it is possible to have them on one, all or none of the devices currently used to play (if you use more than one). The groups also account dependent, so even if it's currently available on one of your devices, if you were to connect another account to it, it's possible the feature might disappear.

I hope this works :)

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hi, @adk
    Welcome, and thank you for becoming a member of the King Community! I will be very happy if I can help you.

Tell me a little bit about your problem, do you want to talk about the Dynamic Duo or the Space Ship?
    Please let me know.
  • adk
    Options
    I thought this was a feature of the game, not a trial run. I've gone over 1600 levels to be told now, it's a trial feature?! Too bad. I'll find another game to play. I'm not going to pay King for boosters to pass levels that are impossible to pass w/o them. Good luck to you. You've lost a player and I'm sure I won't be the last.
  • adk
    Options
    Sukanta, I'm speaking about the booster spaceship.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Hello @adk

Space Dash is active in the current game. So if your game does not have this feature turned on, check for Game App update.
    Or follow the step below and let me know.
    Log out game > Restart device > Open game & Log in.

Levels you've already passed may never be a test feature.There are some test features in the test group that not everyone will get. For example Weekly Race, Fantastic 5, Dynamic Duo etc.These are the extra features of the game, which will make your levels a little easier to complete.

If you have any questions at all, I’d love to hear from you. Simply reply back to this post, or send me a message.

• adk
    Options
    I am not speaking about space dash, weekly race or dynamic duo. It's okay. I'm moving on. Thank you.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?