Comments

• underscorelive2059
    underscorelive2059 Posts: 479 Level 3
    Options
  • ancutte
    ancutte Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options
    @Fr_Cayman

We know they are inactive because you get 25 points for logging in each day. If you have zero, you’re not even logging in. This week I’m not the only one at least...
  • Fr_Cayman
    Fr_Cayman Posts: 68 Level 2
    Options
    @ancutte. Ummm, I do not get 25 points until I win my first match of the day.  But then I guess we are all different.  I got back my regular boosters weeks ago.

Could be I just have a half decent Fab5....
  • Ner_Seryl
    Ner_Seryl Posts: 64 Level 2
    Options
    Third week of doing fantastic 5 and only 2 or 3 of us bother to actually log in daily and complete new levels so I never reach 5000 points. If a player doesn't log in daily or compete a new level they should be replaced
  • underscorelive2059
    underscorelive2059 Posts: 479 Level 3
    Options
    What level is this on .
  • snumber6
    snumber6 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    Let me echo the frustration with being assigned 3 non players ... I spent a lot doing my part and a lot more only to look at 3 zeroes for a "Terrible 3" that makes my work all useless ... With the dynamic duo ... at least I was able to cover for the one dead head ...
  • Patricia_Madden
    Patricia_Madden Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    I am now on my second team of five where I am the only one playing.   I understand this is a random assignment but they should not assign anyone to a fantastic five group unless they have played in the past week.  It takes all the fun out of it when it is only my points.
  • tsaytds
    tsaytds Posts: 255 Level 4
    Options
    I begin to doubt this is not fantastic five rather a fantastic one plus virtual four. Last team we had one teammate scored 3000 at the first day then nothing for the rest 13days. Another scored 2000 in one day none for the rest. It is hard for me to believe that for 13 days none of them every open the app.
  • Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Great idea but you are randomly matched with 4 others so far my team has managed to get all boosters but only through 4 of us 1 random not played so not scoring points which makes it harder. also im at the max levels i can get till updates so cuts my scoring power massively
  • Pippin
    Pippin Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
    This is pretty much the worst 'feature' I've ever come across in CC.  The rewards aren't worth it, being forced to play with people who don't play is annoying, and it doesn't help 'encourage' the non-players to play more, just penalise those who do. I've been allocated into the same group on at least 2 challenges now, and it's really making me not want to play.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?