Something happened to my app it's all green n not visible with green squares

sweety32sweety32 Posts: 4
today my game app got corrupted i think as it's all green n not visible. What to do. I have crossed more then 2050 levels even more cant remember exactly. What to do?😢

Best Answer

Prev1

Answers

• sweety32sweety32 Posts: 4
    Hi sukanta thank you for your reply. I am using Android phone xiaomi for playing this game. My candy crush suddenly got distorted. Background turned parrot green n all commands in white distorted squares.Couldnt read or see anything but game was on. I could play the game by guessing commands but nothing visible. It remained like that for 2 days and suddenly today evening it became normal. No idea how. But m happy it is ok now and I didnt lost any levels as I am on 2246 level.
  • Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 9,360 Superstar
    Hi, @sweety32
    Probably, I think the new update is responsible for this. Because I have a crash on every device and my device is not responsible for it.  :3  I must report to the studio. But do not uninstall app. Wait till next Monday.  B)
    @José_Savelkoul You certainly can give valuable feedback, you have this right. Thank you. 

Tell us your feedback about Rainbow Twists Blocker, here.
    Join The Friends Saga's 2000 Club & Earn The Badge, here.

Ok sukanta I will wait till Monday . This was how my game screen looked like when crashed.
  • OnlyMe_OnlyMe_ Posts: 17
    edited August 17
    I've got the same problem with green background, and distorted squares. 
    But I've this problem since 2 weeks back.
    So you're not alone in this sweety32

Hi onlyme_  so how did you resolved the issue
  • José_SavelkoulJosé_Savelkoul Posts: 42 ✭✭
    Have you also followed the link to that other thread that I posted in here some hours ago @Sukanta_Biswas ? Because this is going on for over a month now.
  • Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 9,360 Superstar
    edited August 18
    @José_Savelkoul  

Yes i know but How can it be a crush? We can still play the game after that happens. The lives booster stays the same.
    I haven't heard yet, anyone lost booster for the incident.
    However, I think the Flash player or Graphics can be responsible.Look, that's what the studio says  :lol:

Tell us your feedback about Rainbow Twists Blocker, here.
    Join The Friends Saga's 2000 Club & Earn The Badge, here.

• kikimikikikimiki Posts: 2
    edited August 18
    Screen keeps scrambling usually after an ad of even after a couple of rounds of play. I've tried reinstalling the game. Doesn't help. I have more than 2gb free space. I'm not sure if it's an android issue or just my phone (blackberry keyone).
    I haven't seen a screen like this (see picture) in the other bugs so I'm reporting it.
  • OnlyMe_OnlyMe_ Posts: 17
    edited August 18
    Hi Sweety32. 

I have not solved the problem because I have the same problem as you have.

I have many problems since April with things not working and tried to reinstall on my mobile phone.
    You can take a look here at my question about it:
    But I think it is something with the free boosters that creates these problems.
    Today I played four rounds and I skipped the free booster (watch a video and then get your booster).
    On the last round I watched a video, and there came the problem of green background and squared items.

So I think it is not the flashplayer or the graphics in our mobile phones / ipads that is the problem ... So many people who have the same problem, and do not have the same brand of mobile phone / ipads

Here's the latest screenshots on the problem on my cell phone.

• firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 8,785 Superstar
    Hi @kikimiki and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 This is really odd. I saw it several times and I remember that one player solved this successfully by force closing the app. Did you try that? If this doesn't help, let me know which device and OS are you using so I can redirect you to troubleshooting steps.

The only way outside is inside. Namaste 🙏🏻
    🌈
    Beginner's Corner in Candy Crush Saga
    🌈
    Vote for portal in Friends Saga
    🌈
  • valeacvaleac Posts: 1
    Como se fuerza el cierre de la aplicación?
  • firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 8,785 Superstar
    Hi @valeac and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 Due to the rules of the Community we use only English language here so we can understand each other better and provide more help. I will ask you kindly to make a new post in English and we will do our best to help you. You can use a translator if necessary. Thank you for your understanding.

The only way outside is inside. Namaste 🙏🏻
    🌈
    Beginner's Corner in Candy Crush Saga
    🌈
    Vote for portal in Friends Saga
    🌈
  • kikimikikikimiki Posts: 2
    edited August 18
    This keeps happening, @firebombmarkus . I always force close the app. The phone model I'm using is as noted above, blackberry keyone and it's android (latest version).