⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level changed on Candy Crush? Different number of moves or seeing the same level twice?

1414243444547»

Answers

• Tony63
    Tony63 Posts: 2 Newbie
    3518, is impossible. I’ve been playing this game for six years now. Seriously thinking about packing it in.
  • OmniOtter
    OmniOtter Posts: 1 Newbie
    Level 2277 seems impossible to complete with only 12 moves.  Even with a booster or two.
  • Strykerja000
    Strykerja000 Posts: 1 Newbie
    I’m on level 239 and this is impossible to do in 12 move and is completely ridiculous.

if I’m in some kind of test group remove me from it now.

I will be deleting the game till this is addressed as this is the most moronic design so far and I will not be spending another 3 days just trying to one level and has completely ruined the game for me.
  • AdriX100
    AdriX100 Posts: 4 Newbie
    I am having the same problem! 
    Only 12 moves are not enough for this level 😕😕
  • lascivooctavio
    lascivooctavio Posts: 1 Newbie
    I have the same problem. only 12 moves on level 1332 instead of 40. please help :o:o:o :o

• TeenyKnits
    TeenyKnits Posts: 5 Level 2
    I've been playing this game for years and love spending a few minutes here and there logging in.  I've noticed that the levels are now getting impossible to beat.  It's no longer fun when I spend days on the same level and use up my boosters, only to lose the level because there are only 12 or 14 moves, when clearly, there should be more. I've spent money buying boosters and gold bars, and I'm no longer going to do that especially when not even using every booster available gets me close to winning. I enjoy a good challenge, but whoever reduced the number of moves isn't even giving us a sporting chance.  Very disappointed and would not recommend this game anymore. 
  • wenjia
    wenjia Posts: 3 Newbie
    I've been playing this game for years and love spending a few minutes here and there logging in.  I've noticed that the levels are now getting impossible to beat.  It's no longer fun when I spend days on the same level and use up my boosters, only to lose the level because there are only 12 or 14 moves, when clearly, there should be more. I've spent money buying boosters and gold bars, and I'm no longer going to do that especially when not even using every booster available gets me close to winning. I enjoy a good challenge, but whoever reduced the number of moves isn't even giving us a sporting chance.  Very disappointed and would not recommend this game anymore. 
    That's why King keeps making level more and more difficult! Simply tweaking number of moves you will have to spend money buying boosters. It's a fair bunsiness model I think. But sometimes it's gone too far.
  • disbell
    disbell Posts: 2 Newbie
    Level 2218 video walk through has 27 moves available to clear this level. I am only getting 15. What's the deal King? I am so getting over Candy Crush!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?