💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Let's make a free game actually free to play!

Options
SO - is it just me or has anyone else noticed that once you get up into the higher hundreds in levels that you hit levels impossible to get past without purchasing "boosters" or lives? I spent over a friggin' WEEK trying to get past one level that wasn't even listed as super hard. Now once again I'm stuck on a "hard" level that I have been trying at least once a day to solve and getting NOWHERE!!! 
This is supposed to be a FREE game to play! I want to play not just sign in for 2 minutes, get frustrated, lose 5 lives and close out of it because I am unwilling to BUY (real $$ folks!!!) a piggy bank or a bunch of boosters. 
Swipe and relax?! How about swipe my hand violently across the face of whoever designed it this way!!
11 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• luciemagy
    luciemagy Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    Uveďte svůj komentář :p
  • dlb
    dlb Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    You don't have to purchase anything! I'm currently at the end of the levels until they add more and have never spent a dime. Yes, I have been stuck at times but keep trying!
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi guys, unfortunately this is not an idea that is going to get much activity since the game is free.  It's your option if you want to purchase.  Yes I understand how difficult these higher levels are.  Yes I am up there too and I do buy boosters if I am tired of playing the same levels.  But the purchase is your choice.  I am going to close this down since it's very old and got lost in the old ideas.  If you would like to create a new idea go ahead.  I will be closing this idea out.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?