Communitips! Share your tips with the Candy Crush Community here!

Comments

• NooraLi
    NooraLi Posts: 1 Newbie
    I NEED HELP PLEASE! My King user is Noora, im already level 1700++ and i lost everything because i log in with a different account. Is there anyway to retrieve it. I cant remember which email i used the user Noora to save my process. Please help.
    56464 Posts: 46 Level 2
  • cropsiecrazy
    cropsiecrazy Posts: 3 Newbie
    My tip is a simple one but always either log into the game using your King or Facebook account. This saves your game progress allowing you to play across all your devices πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ˜
    Thanks for that!!!!
    πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž
  • trabajo
    trabajo Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited September 2019
    Mirar los videos para obtener potenciadores es muy importante en los niveles difΓ­cil o nivel sΓΊper difΓ­cil o pesadilla ayudan a llegar al final

(Unsupported language)
  • Allexo
    Allexo Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited September 2019
    Hello everybody who can fix my problem today
     After my updated the new  and last game  i can not  get a free booster to finished my level is there any one can   tell  me? am  on level 1712 the problem please????? ❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷
  • sudip35
    sudip35 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Be the player and beat the game with your ability. Game is awesome, levels are hard but fun and interestingly this game is addictive.
  • Allexo
    Allexo Posts: 5 Level 2
    I passed the level now am on level 1718 thank youΒ 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?