⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Current level does not show correctly

RamaniRamdas
RamaniRamdas Posts: 11 Level 2
Hi,
I have crossed level 4187 on candy crush but everytime i login, it shows the current level is 480. I have to scroll all the way to the top every time to play my actual current level.
Could you please help me fix this?

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hi @RamaniRamdas
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 😊

Usually these problems are for slow internet. However, I will ask you to check some troubleshooting, so tell me what device you are using. And add game map screenshot.
  • RamaniRamdas
    Hello @Sukanta_Biswas,
    Thankyou so much for responding. I play this on my galaxy tab model number GT-P3100. Alternatively, i login and play on my leTV zuk phone as well.
    Here are the screenshots during logging into the game

Here is the screenshot on my actual current level:

• Sukanta_Biswas
    @RamaniRamdas
    Sorry for the delay, I didn't actually get your tag.
    According to your screenshot I can see that there is no star mark on some level. I believe you played them. maybe the levels, for the server down or App crashing were not synced with the server. Or the game isn't fully connected to the server right now. I'm asking you to check out a few troubleshooting. Do them and let me know.
    Clear app Cache data
    Clearing cached data can free up needed space by removing temporary files. This is a short-term solution. Over time, cached data will build up again.
    To clear the cache for the app:
    Open your device's Settings app Settings app.
    Tap Apps & notifications.
    Tap the app. If you don't see it, first tap See all apps or App info.
    Tap Storage and then Clear cache

Check your Game app update
    Check to update the game app at least 1 time a week. App developers are giving their best to deliver a great experience to the users, which is why they are constantly working on improvements. If users complain about the issue, including freezing and crashing, developers will fix it with an update. 
    To update apps individually or in bulk using the Google Play Store app on your mobile device:
    Open the Google Play Store app Google Play.
    Tap Menu Menu and then My apps & games.
    Games with an update available are labeled "Update." You can also search for a specific game.
    Tap Update.

Restart your device & Check.
  • tsaytds
    tsaytds Posts: 255 Level 4
    Hi, let me offer you some information that might relate to the  problem. As now King no longer support Android below 4.1,  GTP3100 is a bit old. The phone I don't have any knowledge about it.
  • RamaniRamdas
    Hi @Sukanta_Biswas,
    Thankyou so much for the trouble shooting steps. Have tried these- clearing cache and updating the app, but the current level still shows somewhere around 100 ☹️. 
    Is there a problem if i login through both facebook and kingdom on candycrush while playing? 
    Is there any other steps that i can follow for setting the correct current level?
  • RamaniRamdas
    Hi @tsaytds,
    Thanks for your response.. that is indeed sad to hear that my android version is not supported. But the game did progress perfectly fine till 4100+ levels, but there was a sudden restart of my tab, and thats when i started noticing the mismatch with the levels.
    apologies for the mobile model- it was Lenovo Z2 plus.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Hi @RamaniRamdas
    This is not a problem for your device. And your device is perfect for this game.😊In some cases, this issue may occur if the application is corrupted. Uninstall the game app and install again then check.
    To do this you lose your stored boosters, which will not be refunded.
    Let me know...

• RamaniRamdas
    Hello @Sukanta_Biswas,
    sorry for responding late, but i tried uninstalling and reinstalling, and then connecting to kingdom account. This too didnt seem to help 😢. Is it possible to have the data restored from my facebook account? Since i connect to fb to save progress?
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Hello @Sukanta_Biswas,
    sorry for responding late, but i tried uninstalling and reinstalling, and then connecting to kingdom account. This too didnt seem to help 😢. Is it possible to have the data restored from my facebook account? Since i connect to fb to save progress?
    Check here https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/253648/where-did-my-progress-and-friends-list-go#latest
    Let me know..
  • RamaniRamdas
    Hello @Sukanta_Biswas,
    checked the link, and saw that candy crush saga is active on the list of apps on fb settings. Would it help if I provided you the id from there?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?