⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Unable to sync facebook and king account

Options
megannangg
megannangg Posts: 1 Newbie
Hello! I have already signed into my facebook account but I am unable to find the king button on the app. On the new device that I am using, I can only connect to my sisters facebook account (doesn't give me the option to change) which she used to log into the app once. I have deleted and reinstalled facebook and candy crush multiple times but nothing is changing! Any help appreciated, thank you! 

Answers

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,253 Crushing Legend
    Options
    The King Button comes when you sign out of facebook, so have no connection to Facebook. use the green gear
    @megannangg
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Hello @megannangg, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community 🙂

This section belongs to Candy Friends, But your question belongs to Candy Crush game.... but, it is OK!  I will request the Community Manager to move this to Candy 👍. Next time, please remember to post in the correct category, so that you will receive answers from the people who have expertise in that game 😀

OK, with regards to your question... to see the King emblem, you will have to log out of Facebook!  otherwise, you won’t see it.  I am posting few screenshots... check those out and let me know if you have any questions 👍

👇👇 Picture 1: The menu that pops up when we click on the Green Cog Wheel from the pic you showed;

👇👇 Picture 2:  Screen after logging out of Facebook.  You will have to click on the Pink gear wheel icon again....

👇👇 Picture 3:  You can see all the Icons along with King Emblem now 😃

Please post back if you need further assistance.  To do so, tap on “Type your Comment” box located below.

Looking forward to talk to you further.  Have a great rest of the day/evening!  
  • KingE
    KingE Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Hello , 

An having the same problem as it does not show the FB icon. Please help.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hi @KingE
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 😊

In order to make some changes to the game's login system, you are having some difficulty understanding it. but I am explaining to you.
    Currently the game's log-in menu will be found on the startup screen that is ''My Account''

See here for more details.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?