⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why was I cheated ???

snumber6
snumber6 Posts: 5 Level 2
I was first on popsicle planet with 5 minutes remaining doubling the second place ... when I went back 5 minutes late to collect my prize I was no longer first but 7th !!!! How the hell could 6 people get over 3000 color bombs in less than 5 minutes ??? I was cheated ... 

Best Answer

Answers

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Hi @snumber6 and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 I know it looks like you are cheated but there are actually some levels where you can earn a huge amount if color bombs and players get back to it so they can improve their score for this event. Now I am not sure what specific levels are those but I will tag @Elsa as I think she might know which ones you should look for. 
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hi @snumber6
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 😊

Points on Dexter are updated with a few specific steps. After you watch, their points have been updated.
    Next time you can keep level 3309 for the color bomb storage.
    If you have any questions at all, I’d love to hear from you.Simply reply back to this post, or send me a message.
    Good day.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    @Sukanta_Biswas is right.  I won this morning with over 20,000 points just by playing level 3309. 

@snumber6, it can be done and it's not cheating.  Those people sit on top of those events and hold off until they can get all those points to win.  There were loads of these challenges in the past where players were write saying that they were in first place but then they lost.  That was because you are not a winner until the clock runs out and people will stay up all night long to make sure that they win!
  • firebombmarkus
    Thank you @Sukanta_Biswas and @Elsa I didn't know about that level but I also didn't reach it yet so no color bombs for me 🙃
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    @Elsa @firebombmarkus
    Sorry Before I answered, I didn't see your answer.😊

• firebombmarkus
    It's ok @Sukanta_Biswas Everyone's opinion is welcome 😉
  • snumber6
    I know all the tricks ... I've won this many times in a row .... I check constantly those in my group and their progress ... these people who beat me WERE NOT IN THE GROUP even ... and if you can get 300 color bombs in under 5 minute ...prove it ... I think they tossed me into a different group somehow just to make me lose after 10 wins in a row ... I know how to win this contest but not against cheating ...
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    @snumber6
    Your friend at Dexter is random selection. I play that level once every Sunday and that's enough to win Dexter and a total of 2000 color bombs can be collected in 30 minutes.
    What I said is true, and I cannot prove it separately,  You can check that level.
  • snumber6
    sukanta ... I know ... I play those levels whenever necessary ... it took about 15000 to win once ... I'm retired so I watched a movie and racked them up to that 15000 ... it's really just an easy system ... a little repetitive but easy ...  had I needed more I'd have played this morning more to easily beat the 3000 needed to sin .. but second place was 1000 behind me with under 5 MINUTES left ... I can get 500 in 5 minutes but no one can get the 3000 that beat me .much less 6 people ... 

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Answer ✓
    @snumber6
    I understand your point. Don't try to win the Contest as Dexter starts next week. Just play level 3309 on Sunday and stay in first place. With the second person, you must store more 500 color bombs.
    Let's see..

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?