⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

games not loading

Options
Jeanette-7
Jeanette-7 Posts: 15 Level 2
wondering if anyone is also having problems with none of the games loading and if one does load does yours go very slow and flash?  i did all the check list things and still no luck. any ideas?

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hi @Jeanette-7
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining😊

Of course I want to help you, but you need to give me some more information.If I get the right information from you, it will be easy for me to help you. Show a a screenshot about your problem & tell me what device you using for this game?
  • Jeanette-7
    Options
     not able to take a screen shot. I am using pc/chrome. everything is updated.  only fb games not working properly. candy crush saga is not loading for a very long time, if it does finally load it is going very slow the sound cuts out and the screen flashes and on the rt side where the games are listed it covers the candy crush saga game and i have to put zoom on 90%.   candy crush jelly is also very slow loading and during play .  alpha betty is also very slow and gets the buffering symbol on the screen and takes a long time to load. 
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hi @Jeanette-7
    I'll ask you to check some troubleshooting.👇

1. On your computer, open Chrome.
    2. At the top right, click More .
    3. Click More tools Clear browsing data.
    4. At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
    5. Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
    6. Click Clear data.

Update Google Chrome:
    1. On your computer, open Chrome.
    2. At the top right, click More .
    3. Click Update Google Chrome. Important: If you don't see this button, you're on the latest version.
    4. Click Relaunch.

If you're still not done, follow the step below..
    Reset the Google Chrome Web Browser to Default Settings
    1. Click the menu icon next to the address bar.
    2. Select Settings from the drop-down menu.
    3. Scroll to the bottom of the Settings page and click the Advanced link.
    4. Scroll to the bottom of the expanded page and click the Reset button.
    5. Click the Reset button in the pop-up window.

Check your game and let me know...
  • Jeanette-7
    Options
    yes, i did all these steps prior to my first email and did them all again today @ 715pm est.  these steps did not work. I am still having the same issues as stated above  on the 3 games I play regularly. 
  • Gia
    Gia Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options
    Same problem here:  the game will not load.   It just stops on the "Candy Crush Saga" blue logo screen.   I have done all of the steps above, and that did not help.  I'm using Facebook with Google Chrome Version 77.0.3865.90 (Official Build) (64-bit) on my desktop.
  • Jeanette-7
    Options
    i did everything suggested also using chrome on pc. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?