⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I can't start my game!!

Options
aoerle
aoerle Posts: 4 Newbie
Hi! Since one week I try desperately to start Candy crush on my iPhone 6+! I'm playing Candy Crush since four years and have reached a level between 3250 and 3350. Since one week I can't start the game anymore, it stops at the loading screen after the orange one. I have restarted and rebooted the phone several times, I have asked at the Apple Store twice, I have actualized the iPhone with iTunes, I have loaded the App to the Cloud and restored it, nothing helps!!! WHAT CAN I DO??? :heartbreak:
Please help me!!!

Best Answer

• aoerle
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello
    Thank you so much for answering so fast!
    Device software version = iOS 13.1.2
    Game app Version = 1.161.0
    Game ID = aoerle/Spieler, I don't know! How can I find that out, I never signed me up via FB!

yours sincerely

Andreas 

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hi @aoerle
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 🤗

We're very sorry for your problem, I won't ask you to do any troubleshooting checks right now. I need some information from you, please help me with that. 
    Device = i-phone 6 +
    Device software version = ?
    Game app Version = ?
    Your game ID =?
    Let me know , Our team will need this information to investigate the problem.
  • aoerle
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello
    Thank you so much for answering so fast!
    Device software version = iOS 13.1.2
    Game app Version = 1.161.0
    Game ID = aoerle/Spieler, I don't know! How can I find that out, I never signed me up via FB!

yours sincerely

Andreas 

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    Hi @aoerle
    See here's how you get your game ID
    Our team will contact you tomorrow. Thank you for your patience.🤗
  • aoerle
    Options
    Thank you! But as I told you, I can't open more than the loading page after the orange page!!!
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    @aoerle
    In fact, we have encountered some of these problems before and could not be solved through troubleshooting checks.So we planned to check the game.
    However, can you check it on another device?
    If a friend or relative, be careful not to go to Facebook options. 
    And if you don't have a lot of boosters, you can uninstall and re-install and check.😊
  • aoerle
    Options
    Hello again!

Sorry for the delay of my answer.
    One more question: When I uninstall the app and re-install it, wouldn't I loose my progress? I am at level 3250 or something!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?