⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Bean stalk gifts not given to me

Options
Melaine
Melaine Posts: 5 Level 2
I played the beanstalk game over an hour ago & got got 2 coconut wheels & one pin striped pack. I had to wait 30 minutes for the pack &!it never appeared on my balance of tools & 1 hour for my 2 coconut wheels & they never showed up on my balance of tools. Last night I opened up my day 5 treasure chest & didn't receive any of the gifts either. Why not? My phone works fine for ALL other games. If this games a scam, Google will be notified. A gift or something I'm told I won should be given to me.

Best Answers

• Zarz1819
    Zarz1819 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Same here and I was also playing and when I hit.give up it took 10 bars and played on when I knew it was impossible to beat the game like that. It should ask you if you're sure you want to use your gold bars before it takes them. I'd like mine back, please. Some Gold bars are purchased and some are won, they shouldn't be able to take them without confirmation. That on top of not getting things we win is really getting on my nerves. So much for destressing.
  • Melaine
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I uninstalled the game. I felt ripped off. I paid $1.99 for 10 gold bars & didn't receive them & then got the run around b/c King doesn't take the payment & Google pay had me go thru 100 different steps & I still never received my $ back or the gold bars. I'm done. I'll play solitaire from now on.

Answers

• Zarz1819
    Zarz1819 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Same here and I was also playing and when I hit.give up it took 10 bars and played on when I knew it was impossible to beat the game like that. It should ask you if you're sure you want to use your gold bars before it takes them. I'd like mine back, please. Some Gold bars are purchased and some are won, they shouldn't be able to take them without confirmation. That on top of not getting things we win is really getting on my nerves. So much for destressing.
  • Melaine
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I uninstalled the game. I felt ripped off. I paid $1.99 for 10 gold bars & didn't receive them & then got the run around b/c King doesn't take the payment & Google pay had me go thru 100 different steps & I still never received my $ back or the gold bars. I'm done. I'll play solitaire from now on.

• bibina
    bibina Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Is this topic useful? No one answered...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?