⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why does my fantastic five no longer work?

Options
relkaw
relkaw Posts: 3 Newbie
After the first time it was introduced, my fantastic 5 no longer works. It shows when i complete a level, but it has not reset and I cannot open it and it constantly shows 0 days 0 hours 0 mins. I have tried turning it off shutting the game down restarting my device and turning it on again but it is the same 

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @relkaw
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining🙏

The problem can only be if you change the device's time during the game.    
    Anyway, Check your game app update > Log out game > Restart your device > Log in again.
    Let me know 😊 

• relkaw
    Options
    Thank you Sukanta for your response. I did not change the time on my device though I did change time zones through travel. My app is up to date and I have logged out of the game and restarted my device and still no change. Any other ideas?
  • relkaw
    Options
    In the end I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it and it works again.
  • Amanda_Bowen
    Amanda_Bowen Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options
    Like relkaw, I tried the usual fix of restarting my device (several times) without fixing the bug. So I followed his/her lead by uninstalling the app. This certainly fixed the bug (and incidentally my piggy bank and treat calendar came back as well) but sadly I lost my considerable collection of boosters. I am playing at the end of the current game, so I well know not to hoard, but I have bought and won a lot that I haven't needed. King are currently looking into possible compensation.
  • donnaowink
    donnaowink Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I uninstalled and then reinstalled my Candy Crush in Hope's of regaining Fantastic Five. Not only did I lose ALL my boosters , I no longer have the Fan 5 option. Lose, lose all around for this player.
  • dcfashionfool
    dcfashionfool Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I gave the same problem too. I haven’t changed the time or crossed time zones. It stop after the last round but after I finish a level I get points. Any suggestions?
  • LMGCK
    LMGCK Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Same problem here. F5 no longer gives rewards. I am reluctant to delete the app. King please fix on your end. Ty.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    LMGCK said:
    Same problem here. F5 no longer gives rewards. I am reluctant to delete the app. King please fix on your end. Ty.
    Troubleshooting is in progress, you should not uninstall Game app. There is already a thread on this issue, so you will get updates on all the questions and answers there.
  • Jim_Piere
    Jim_Piere Posts: 27 Level 2
    Options
    I wrote about this 4 weeks ago.  Did not change time.  I really enjoyed getting that flying saucer...missed out on about 8 of them.  I dont want to reinstall app.  I have well over 150 bombs and other tool in my chest.  Lost them all before.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    Jim_Piere said:
    I wrote about this 4 weeks ago.  Did not change time.  I really enjoyed getting that flying saucer...missed out on about 8 of them.  I dont want to reinstall app.  I have well over 150 bombs and other tool in my chest.  Lost them all before.

If you're reading this, it's likely you noticed that you're either not able to open the Fantastic Five feature from the Power Up's menu, or you're seeing the countdown timer is stuck at 00:00.

You can see where the Fantastic Five feature is shown in the image below:

FantasticFivepng

There isn't anything going astray within your game, however, there is something which is affecting this countdown display which is managed on our side.

What about my team's rewards?

We wanted to reassure you that although the counter display isn't working, the points you're winning are still being collected, and you can be confident you'll still be receiving your due rewards if your team reaches any prize milestone.

What happens now?

Our Studio is closely investigating and working on adding a fix. We'll do our best to get this back on track as soon as we can!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?