King site

Options
moosey_moosey
moosey_moosey Posts: 3 Newbie
For some time now, I have been unable to access Candy Crush Saga via the King site on my PC. Is there any hope of a fix any time soon?

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hi @moosey_moosey
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 🤗

Show me  screenshots of the problems you're experiencing while accessing the King site.
    For instructions on how to take a screenshot please visit here https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/
  • moosey_moosey
    moosey_moosey Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Hi. I had a reply from Jelly_Jennie a while ago to say that access via the King site was a known problem but there was no date for a fix. I can log in but then sending lives doesn't work and I have been stuck on level 755 waiting to move on to the next episode
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,741 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @moosey_moosey, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

Yes king.com has quite a few glitches and I'm not sure if and when they will get fixed.  That site is run with Adobe Flash and Adobe is fading it out.  Next year it will completely be gone.  So I know that the studio is trying to fix the Flash glitches but it's best to find another place to play the game instead.  If you play on a browser you can play through Facebook.  If you have a mobile device you can connect the game with your king account there.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?