⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

more players on account!

yummygummy2012
yummygummy2012 Posts: 2 Newbie
HI :-( my mom got new job. she now travels alot and my mom is rarely at home. together we played on tablet and i love my mom she is the best, she wins hard levels!!! but now she is gone and she comes home only once every month, sometimes two months :-( can i play the game on her account? She will play from another country with me if she can. I miss her. Playing makes me think she is here annd i am happier. Thank you good person.

Best Answer

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hi @yummygummy2012
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 🤗

Of course you can do that. If your game is synced to Facebook or the Kingdom, you can also play the game from different countries on different devices using the same ID. The game progress and the gold bar will remain the same.

I hope I was able to provide some clarity for you, and if there is any other question or concern that I could assist you with, please do not hesitate to reach back out to me!

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hi @yummygummy2012
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 🤗

Of course you can do that. If your game is synced to Facebook or the Kingdom, you can also play the game from different countries on different devices using the same ID. The game progress and the gold bar will remain the same.

I hope I was able to provide some clarity for you, and if there is any other question or concern that I could assist you with, please do not hesitate to reach back out to me!

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Hi @yummygummy2012, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?