⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

candy crush

Options
I am on level4026 in candy crush and just before I am going to clear the level it pops up the msg oops not enough order targets available I have used boosters and so basically I have been robbed and it wont let me clear the level and move to 4027 level what is going on?

Answers

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @jvauter810 and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 This level is very hard and quite challenging. If you are seeing the message "not enough orders targets available" it means that you can't produce any more chocolate and it's needed to collect as a level goal. I will post some tips and the video for this level so you can watch it and find the best approach eventually.

https://candycrushsagaallhelp.blogspot.com/2018/11/candy-crush-saga-level-4026-tips-and.html?m=1

I hope this will help you. If it doesn't, I strongly recommend taking a break for a day or two to clear your mind. It helped me numerous times to finish the level once I come back to the game. Good luck and keep crushing 🍭
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hi @jvauter810
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 🤗

If you find yourself struggling for a technique, don't forget you can always head over to YouTube and search for the specific level there. You'll find a wealth of videos to lend a hand but just be sure to choose one where the player doesn't use any boosters.
    Right now, I'm going to ask you to follow a video that can help you pass the level. If this is not helpful to you or different then Let me know with a screenshot of the game level map.

https://youtu.be/Lbu0h6AeJ0E

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,696 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @jvauter810, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?