⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Get thrown out of candy crush after watching add and going back having lost all boosters

Options
Dep2642
Dep2642 Posts: 3 Newbie
Playing a level and wanting extra moves, I watch a video. After having watched the video I tap the cross that should take me to the wheel of fortune. It throws me out of Candy. When I go straight back in I find I have lost all boosters of 10-15 levels. I hate that. Uploaded candy, Uninstalled candy, Reinstalled Candy. Restarted android, uploaded android to latest software. Uploaded Google game player. Nothing helps. Is this a cheap trick from King to force us buy boosters?

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,701 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Dep2642, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

There is a glitch that has already been reported to the studio regarding the videos.  It is absolutely not a King trick to get you to buy boosters.  I do want to make you aware of the fact that if you play the game on a mobile device you can lose your lives and boosters any time there is a crash, updated or operating system update, along with uninstalling the game.  They are saved only to your device so that you can play the game offline so King suggests that you don't accumulate them and you use them when you get them.

• satnam
    satnam Posts: 848 Level 5
    Options
    Yes It's also happening with me but after some days everything is ok
    Than I feel good otherwise I feel very sad because  I stared I bunch of boosters. 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,701 Sweet Legend
    Options
    @satnam, you got the videos back and they are working?
  • mald12
    mald12 Posts: 74 Level 3
    Options
    satnam said:
    Yes It's also happening with me but after some days everything is ok
    Than I feel good otherwise I feel very sad because  I stared I bunch of boosters. 
    Where my video ?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?