Why have the tech support not fixed the problem of King.com and mobile players not on Facebook not g

Options
applann51
applann51 Posts: 10 Level 2
I have have had this problem for months,

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hi @applann51
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 🤗

Please provide as much information as we can for this issue as well as a screenshot or video and I will happy to help look into it. For instructions on how to take a screenshot please visit here https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,741 Sweet Legend
    Options
    HI @applann51, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

To add to what @Sukanta_Biswas wrote, the website, king.com, is programmed by Adobe Flash and Adobe will be doing away with it next year.  Because of this King has moved the game to HTML5.  To fix the glitches with Flash is not an easy fix.  I think they are going to be switching all games on that site over to HTML5 but it takes time.  I know that the studio is aware of these glitches but the best way to play the game right now is on Facebook or Windows 10.  If you have a mobile device then you can sign into your King account from there.

• applann51
    applann51 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options
    Screenshot will not help it is not getting or being able to send extra lives. This happens on windows 8.1 and ios apple app. i do not belong to Facebook .or have Windows 10. Guess I am out of luck!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?