⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

game won’t load open

Options
alexiaf
alexiaf Posts: 1 Newbie
my game has not been working for over a week, i click the app it opens but it just says loading but never actually opens so i can play, my phone is on the latest update and so is candy crush. i’ve tried closing app and restarting phone and nothing is working. PLEASE HELP!

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    @alexiaf
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 😊

I'm asking you to check out some troubleshooting. Check them step by step and let me know.

Check your Game app update
    Check to update the game app at least 1 time a week. App developers are giving their best to deliver a great experience to the users, which is why they are constantly working on improvements. If users complain about the issue, including freezing and crashing, developers will fix it with an update. 
    To update apps individually or in bulk using the Google Play Store app on your mobile device:
    Open the Google Play Store app Google Play.
    Tap Menu Menu and then My apps & games.
    Games with an update available are labeled "Update." You can also search for a specific game.
    Tap Update.

Update the device software / Android system update
    If there is a software glitch, you can get rid of it by installing the latest software version. A new version will improve the overall performance of your device and its security and it will also bring bug fixes. If you didn’t enable automatic updates on your device, you can see if there is an update manually:
    Go to Settings
    Scroll down and tap About device (About phone, About tablet)
    Tap Software Update or System update.

Clear app Cache data
    Clearing cached data can free up needed space by removing temporary files. This is a short-term solution. Over time, cached data will build up again.
    To clear the cache for the app:
    Open your device's Settings app Settings app.
    Tap Apps & notifications.
    Tap the app. If you don't see it, first tap See all apps or App info.
    Tap Storage and then Clear cache

Free Up Storage Space
    Do not install too much big size app on the device,because in most cases they are crashing and damage other app. there are two options: delete files from device or move the files to SD card. You can remove some useless apps, old photos, videos and songs to free up space. Or move unnecessary apps to SD card: 
    Go Settings > Apps or Application manager > select one app > choose Move to SD card option.
  • Krystofer
    Krystofer Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    I'm having the same issue and have tried all the trouble shooting you mentioned and more by the google help chat and nothing has worked. Both games crush and friends will not load.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    Krystofer said:
    I'm having the same issue and have tried all the trouble shooting you mentioned and more by the google help chat and nothing has worked. Both games crush and friends will not load.
    No more troubleshooting checks are needed. Wait a bit until the next update is found.😊
  • carrielee
    carrielee Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options
    I'm having the same problem.
    Orange king screen flashes and then closes immediately. I wasn't have any trouble until I updated. I've tried all troubleshooting recommendations as well as uninstall/reinstall

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    carrielee said:
    I'm having the same problem.
    Orange king screen flashes and then closes immediately. I wasn't have any trouble until I updated. I've tried all troubleshooting recommendations as well as uninstall/reinstall

If your device has any large size App installed, which affects RAM. Then there could be such a problem.
    Check again if unnecessary then Uninstall them.
    Let me know.
  • carrielee
    carrielee Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options
    I got it!
    Thank you
    After going through the troubleshooting again, It was system update.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?