I was shown I received an hr color bomb from the Fantastic five but it’s not here to play.:(

griffinra53
griffinra53 Posts: 19 Level 2
I was happy to show that our fantastic five had reached a level that gave us a hand and an hr color bomb. I accepted it and went to play and there is NO color bomb! Help! 

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Hi @griffinra53
    We would like to welcome you to the king community & Thank you so much for being willing to joining🤗

We're very sorry for your problem,  You encountered this problem in Fantastic 5 to have some problems. The problem has already been reported and the problem will be resolved soon.
    However, if you re-encounter this problem again then restart the game then you will get the reward benefit.

Feel free to contact us again if you have any troubles or questions. 
    Have a good day.
  • griffinra53
    griffinra53 Posts: 19 Level 2
    Thank you for your answer! I did close and re-start CC and it didn’t change anything. This is actually the 3rd time it’s happened. Sure wish I could be compensated some way for at least this one. It tremendously affects my game and it’s happening too often now. That’s actually 3 hours of multi-colored bombs that I’ve missed!!!!! They need to compensate!!! Ty! <3

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?