Color of the levels, piggy bank level

Crinlorite
Crinlorite Posts: 5 Level 2
Hello, I have noticed when you complete a level, the dot is different color, what does it mean each one?

Also I have never paid the piggy bank, but I have seen there are different levels for the piggy bank. Does it make a real difference if I pay for the gold inside and upgrade it?

Thanks,
Crinlorite.

Comments

• Khoddiey_Clark
    Khoddiey_Clark Posts: 358 Level 3
    The different colour level symbols mena that you have to collect different things.

Regarding the piggy bank thing, I have never notice levels specifically for that feature. I've been playing this game for yers and I've never noticed it. 
  • Crinlorite
    Hello again, thanks for the answer. I'm not sure if I made the explanation well, in this image we can see golden, blue and green levels.

I'm almost sure they're gold because I scored 1st try completed, but the rest of the colors, I don't know, and I'd like all the levels of the same color if I can make them somehow by scoring more or less points.

I already bought the first upgrade of the piggy bank looking forward that it'd contain more gold ingots, but not, only the appearance is changed.

So, what about the color of the levels?

• Khoddiey_Clark
    So the gold ones ar elevels you have completed first try, the rest of the took you more attempts to ss the levels. As a result, you won't be able to turn those levels gold.

And I still don't get what you mean by the piggy bank levels or the upgrades. 
  • Crinlorite
    The first piggy bank was all gold, now it's with purple color on it, and the next buy is different, I thought it'd hold more ingots, but seems it's only its look changing, in the picture you can see a piggy bank level 2.
  • Khoddiey_Clark
    Yeah I don't think that's a thing tbh. I think it's just a way for you to spend money. The piggy bank doesn't do anything. 
  • Crinlorite
    Thanks for the answers, everything's clear now :smiley:
  • Khoddiey_Clark
    I've just googled it and essentially it gives you a discount of gold bars, but you have to earn gold bars to do that.

If you go to candy crush.fandom.com/wiki/Piggy_Bank it will tell. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?